Fan Page Chloe and Joshua

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎05 at 4:27 AM, alleballe said:

RLC stands for real life for me and chloe and joshua is a real couple for sure - and that what i like. Better then fake masturbating. But that doesn't change the fact that this couple needs to break up and move out, because theres no love(making) left :-)

Nothing wrong with a bit of masturbating, fake or otherwise.

I guess one of the problems is not having enough cameras to cover all the angles in a room, not just a problem in this apartment. I think all rooms, except toilets should be covered, maybe with a ceiling cam covering the whole room.

These two have had sex in the open, for paying members only, in the guest room, in the dark, Chloe had her back to the camera and was wearing a t-shirt, there was also some washing in the foreground, I sort of came in halfway so only saw the one position. Maybe they had done the rest of them by the time I got there.

They also had sex in the bedroom, under the duvet.

They don't necessarily have to break-up, I wouldn't wish that on them, but I assume they could always leave by mutual consent with R.L.C. I don't no if R.L.C. have any stipulations about what couples are expected to do, if anything, in the apartment, as you say it is "real life".

Let's give them a bit more time.

(Image Content No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

Looks like they may be having a "we need to talk" moment, in the guest room, you know the one with no sound in it, why is that R.L.C?

Hopefully he is breaking the news to her that they have to actually do *something* interesting or get the heck out of there and let people who have a fully developed personality live in the apartment instead...or a fully developed figure...whichever. :)

I am beginning to think that there might be some legal reasons they don't change them out quickly. Does not seam like it would be too hard to find other willing couple to live in a sweet place for free and all you have to do is walk around looking good and fuck every now and then.