Bad Apartment

These are two young couples but Chloe's shy, hopefully things could change later on, they could be around for a long time, the frist two couples flopped became very boring and was never home. Bad thing about this apartment is "there are to many hiding places" they had undercover sex this morning and after Chloe got up and she completely vanished, after 20 min she just came out walking. There first night they both hid for awhile. This apartment is at the bottom of my list.

Indeed, I thought that we would have the right to a torque finally active, it will not be for now ... too many hiding in the home, it remains only to hope they agree to show during their lovemaking ....

Effectivement, moi qui croyais que nous allions avoir le droit a un couple enfin actif, ce ne sera pas pour tout de suite ... trop de cachette dans la maison, il ne reste plus qu'a esperer qu'ils accepte de se montrer pendant leur ebats ....

I am now convinced after their antics last night that we will have the right to magnidiques moments! it is only necessary that they get used to the camera and then it will be nirvana! let their time, little bird nests;-)

Je suis maintenant convaincu après leurs ébats de hier soir que nous allons avoir le droit a de magnidiques moments ! il faut seulement qu'ils s'habituent au camera et ensuite ce sera le nirvana ! laissons leurs le temps, petit oiseau fait son nid ;-)