Bad Apartment

​I'm not so sure they be hiding from us on cam.... Have thee forgotten he had a visit from mommy .. lol... Me thinks they be hiding from her..... :) :) ... Mommy not so innocent if she's checking out this site and watching her son bang away on this girl.... That's why they didn't look so comfortable when mommy came a knocking.....lol

I agree with the heading everyone that been in this apartment started off ok but after a few days nothing, In Chloe's case first day had sex in the spare room them the CEO of RLC ( Chloe's mom ) paid them a visit and quote unquote said the following " This is a non sexual apartment if you want to have sex hide in the closet.  If I see you again on camera you out You got that"

I think this apartment is jinxed as all the  previous tenants living there all did pretty much nothing, so if they put in very active tenants they will end up doing nothing.

I agree with the heading everyone that been in this apartment started off ok but after a few days nothing, In Chloe's case first day had sex in the spare room them the CEO of RLC ( Chloe's mom ) paid them a visit and quote unquote said the following " This is a non sexual apartment if you want to have sex hide in the closet.  If I see you again on camera you out You got that"

I think this apartment is jinxed as all the  previous tenants living there all did pretty much nothing, so if they put in very active tenants they will end up doing nothing.

so weird, but probably true

I think RLC need to rethink some of the camera angles in this place as it is too easy to hide. It's fairly obvious that Chloe is shy, and who knows may have seen the pics on here of herself in the shower, making her even more self conscious. She may have even worked out the best places to be to avoid the cameras like getting dressed/undressed in the hallway closet, and when in the bathroom, keeping the door open and standing behind it, so the only view you get is a reflection in the mirror from the hallway.

When on the phone they go to the guest room as this has no sound. Even tonight when they went to the guestroom again she placed the stool to Josh's right but was in shot so moved it round to the left and was out of shot so you wouldn't have known she was there.

(Image Content No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316