Hiding in the hallway closet

Indeed, they hid for 1 hour in the room opposite the bathroom, then exit onto Chloe's room and Joshua came out of this room 15 minutes after!
They take us for idiots?
I will write a mail to RLC to tell them that, it's not normal that they act, we pay their rent with our subscriptions!
RLC must add a camera in this piece!
End of rant lol

Effectivement, ils se sont cachés pendant 1h dans la piece en face de la salle de bain, ensuite Chloe est sortie pour rejoindre la chambre et Joshua est sortie de cette piece 15 minutes apres !
Ils nous prennent pour des cons ?
Je vais ecrire un mail a RLC pour leur indiquer cela, ce n'est pas normal qu'ils agissent ainsi, nous payons leur loyer avec nos abonnements !
RLC doit ajouter une camera dans cette piece !
Fin du coup de gueule lol

Lera & alex or who ever the blokes were used to have long periods in there as well.

Yeah as always you speak the truth robwin and I still didn't find out who Alex was in the end I am really disappointed about that lol

Actually since the day the mother of Joshua and friends the evening passed, she became shy!
she dressed and undressed in the room in front of the bathroom, they fuck it ...
Last night she started to cry, I think she's discovering things about the internet or elsewhere ...
In any case there is something to hide because overnight without reasons, it would make no sense !!!
if this does not change, they will not last long in this house ....

Effectivement depuis le jour ou la mere de Joshua et les amis au soir sont passés, elle est devenue pudique !
elle s'habille et se deshabille dans la piece en face de la salle de bain, ils baise dedans ...
Hier soir elle s'est mise a pleurer, je pense qu'elle a du decouvrir des choses sur internet la concernant ou ailleur ...
En tout cas il y a quelque chose car se cacher du jour au lendemain sans raisons, cela n'aurait aucun sens !!!
si cela ne change pas, ils ne feront pas long feu dans cette maison ....

I want these two to sort it out. I am a total readheadalolic!!! I don't know though. I saw them going at it the other day. She had a shirt on and under blankets. Maybe its just babysteps!  O:-)  O0

I think so too. They have to habituate to this... lets give them some time