• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎18 at 1:27 PM, swingf said:

The dog is trying her best to show Paul how Leora wants it. From one girl to another!

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Definitely. Paul should learn from the dog.

The dog is a jedi and Paul is only his young padawan.

Paul does not use his lightsaber  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by StnCld316

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't been on RLC long and didn't bother with Leora & Paul until I came on here and found out how horny she is and what an utter twat he is. I think I would have worn my cock off by now with a girlfriend/wife like that.What's the matter with him FFS???

Read the complete topic posts; You'll understand that, just BECAUSE, you say you'd be fuckin her 24/7 most of you talk out your ass!!

Leora is a narcissistic little bitch that most times, Paul makes advances........ she either teases him, or spoils the moments by making him GO BATHE, first. 

This is her 'character'  to be portrayed on RealLifeCam.com.

Paul is such an asshole only for tolerating a bitch like her. It seems most of the men on rlc aren't men at all! Men of the West wouldn't be so gullible.

Poor PUPPETS at best !

Read the complete topic posts; You'll understand that, just BECAUSE, you say you'd be fuckin her 24/7 most of you talk out your ass!!

Leora is a narcissistic little bitch that most times, Paul makes advances........ she either teases him, or spoils the moments by making him GO BATHE, first. 

This is her 'character'  to be portrayed on RealLifeCam.com.

Paul is such an asshole only for tolerating a bitch like her. It seems most of the men on rlc aren't men at all! Men of the West wouldn't be so gullible.

Poor PUPPETS at best !

Only thing is, is that he is a worthless, filthy excuse of a man. Which means, he is not a man, but a retarded acting punk.