I think that it is almost a spycam parcequ' real they know that there is one will be on drugs in their apartment, it is the real 95 %, one will be on drugs hidden it is illegal but are the missing 5 %

je pense que c'est presque une veritable spycam parcequ'ils savent qu'il y a une camera dans leur appartement, c'est du 95% veritable, une camera cachée c'est illegal mais se sont les 5% manquants

A message to Paul.

.--. .- ..- .-..     .--. .- -.--     ... --- -- .     .- - - . -. - .. --- -.     - ---     -.-- --- ..- .-.     --. --- .-. --. . --- ..- ...     .-.. .- -.. -.--     ..-. .-. .. . -. -..     .- -. -..     --. . -     -.-- --- ..- .-.     ..-. .. -. --. . .-.     --- ..- -     --- ..-.     -.-- --- ..- .-.     -. --- ... . ·-·-·-     - .... .- -. -.-     -.-- --- ..- ·-·-·-

Translation; Paul, pay some attention to your gorgeous lady friend and get your finger out of your nose. Thank you.

Leora's connection with the dog is...weird.

I mean, leaving the door open while having sex, having sex with the dog running around them and sniffing their junk?!

Not to mention that Leora seems to get strangely aroused when the dog catches her at masturbating. Doesn't seem normal to me.

Been member for only 2 mounth here and i finaly find the forum i like .... i realt dislike this Paul i dont realy know why but this person is just sooo lame in evry singel way

see my pic ? it on my GF and i hit that ass at least one time evry day why ?? bc its my lovle wife and i do so bc shes smoking hot ... is this paul i BI sexual ??

• 3 weeks later...