When you're living in an apartment that is for free but gets monitored by a few thousand people each day via cameras that are placed all over your apartment usually means, that at some point in your life you have had to be in a situation were you didn't find any other way out but to search for such an apartment. So much for the tenants sanity.

Then you're suddenly in a contract where a third party demands to give the audience a show to make them pay and stay. I.e. having sex, having a fight, etc.

Now, you find yourself in a situation where you're already stressed out to the max. Possibly homeless or close to, chased by an Ex.. stuff like that.

You get into a contract with RLC and got no time to cool off from the previous situation where you and probably your mate were in. Maybe you've been living a single live and get thrown in a flat with someone you don't know (which I think is the case with L&P but that's just a side note).

Over the weeks, months and eventually years you get lazy. You enjoy the "get everything, do nothing for it" life.

You lose interest in fulfilling essential needs like finding friends (they would probably not like the cameras), finding a full-time job (RLC would probably not allow you to), marry and have kids (You'll get bootet out by contract).

All you basically have left is your partner, the appartment and that is about it.

Go figure who would not go crazy, being a fish in a bowl, a bird in a cage or a dog on a leash for a seemingly endless time.

That's my two cents. RLC is as far from reality as it could be, yet everyone wants the opposite.

Doesn't work, will never work at all.

Cheers :)

When you're living in an apartment that is for free but gets monitored by a few thousand people each day via cameras that are placed all over your apartment usually means, that at some point in your life you have had to be in a situation were you didn't find any other way out but to search for such an apartment. So much for the tenants sanity.

Then you're suddenly in a contract where a third party demands to give the audience a show to make them pay and stay. I.e. having sex, having a fight, etc.

Now, you find yourself in a situation where you're already stressed out to the max. Possibly homeless or close to, chased by an Ex.. stuff like that.

You get into a contract with RLC and got no time to cool off from the previous situation where you and probably your mate were in. Maybe you've been living a single live and get thrown in a flat with someone you don't know (which I think is the case with L&P but that's just a side note).

Over the weeks, months and eventually years you get lazy. You enjoy the "get everything, do nothing for it" life.

You lose interest in fulfilling essential needs like finding friends (they would probably not like the cameras), finding a full-time job (RLC would probably not allow you to), marry and have kids (You'll get bootet out by contract).

All you basically have left is your partner, the appartment and that is about it.

Go figure who would not go crazy, being a fish in a bowl, a bird in a cage or a dog on a leash for a seemingly endless time.

That's my two cents. RLC is as far from reality as it could be, yet everyone wants the opposite.

Doesn't work, will never work at all.

Cheers :)

true

• 2 weeks later...

My understanding is that Leora and Paul are legally married and have been in a relationship for some years. Speaking from personal experience, I can say that not every day is full of sunshine  and happiness. Subsequently, I don't expect any of the people in the RLC world to live a fantasy life filled with sugar and spice.

I agree Eoday he Ignored her when she rolled over ready for him all bared and he got up and went to the lounge and hugged a pillow. he's a misserable shit and then when he want;s it she is supposed to open her legs ready for him. Hope elora can go to another appartment and find a real man to take care of her.

Only thing is, is that he is a worthless, filthy excuse of a man. Which means, he is not a man, but a retarded acting punk.

Does your wife have to force you to bath? The guy is a disgusting pig. His biggest interest in sex is watching the dog hump a pillow.Most of the time he puts zero effort into fucking her and zero effort into pleasing her. You wanna bet if I was a woman and looked like her.I'd be looking in the mirror all the time. I doubt he says anything to her that resembles romance . He seldom touches her except to do that half ass ass massage he gives her and sticking his dick in her for three minutes . Her self esteem is in the toilet which is obvious because she is with him

• 2 weeks later...

LOL...I laughed so hard after reading all the comments here!  They are all soooooo true!  It's amazing when I spend countless hours watching Paul and Leora on what actually happens!  I guess he must fuck her enough throughout each day and week and month that when we tune in that there's no way he can fuck her 24-7...that's what I think...maybe other folks have other thoughts???

On 8/10/2016 at 11:08 AM, TBird97 said:

My understanding is that Leora and Paul are legally married and have been in a relationship for some years. Speaking from personal experience, I can say that not every day is full of sunshine  and happiness. Subsequently, I don't expect any of the people in the RLC world to live a fantasy life filled with sugar and spice.

Exactly, he's been with her for years now and even though she is absolutely gorgeous he has to deal with all of her moods and demands and none of us do... He's a real person with real emotions and frustrations with her and with life in general. They obviously love each other but have their highs and lows just like any other couple but are on camera to catch them at their worst. 

• 2 weeks later...