does this picture look photo shopped

yunggeh

okay i need some advice,

does this photo look photo shopped?

i sent my girl money for samsung galaxy s6 and promised me photos and after going 3 days of MIA she comes out of nowhere and messages me "here you go perv pictures you wanted"

LOL... you sent her money...ohhhhhh man... you've been duped... and yea, it looks photo shopped....

let me see .Quoting your own words..."I sent MY girl money !  " and you have to ask if her pic is photoshopped. ..it seems to me that you have more money than sense ,probably explains your original question,..SORRY this seems harsh but someone needs to give you a reality check.before you become another sad statistic in the long line of guys been duped by internet charmers..........example for the internet dummies ,    guys pretending to being gals . ripe on social media sites , ....... 

okay i need some advice,

i sent my girl money for samsung galaxy s6 and promised me photos and after going 3 days of MIA she comes out of nowhere and messages me "here you go perv pictures you wanted"

Nah, I think it looks good to go. I'd think of it as an "great" investment.  :))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/9/2016 at 3:47 AM, yunggeh said:

okay i need some advice,

Create an account to see this content!

Pmsl. 

Doesn't look old enough no matter what sex.