Susan, Hector and the Guest (WTF is going on?)

Been around RLC for awhile and things catch my interest here and there. This Thread is about What is going on with Hector Susan and Guest, your opinions and what you saw (not other's).

My Interest Started when I notice this guy lurking around, then I noticed how touchy he was getting and how close to Suzan he was getting. Then Hector Blew up and a major fight ensued (Which by the way is in the Gallery , so they tell me) and the apartment went dark for about 24 hours. Much to my dismay and delight they were back. All Three of them. And Hector seemed accepting.  Since then I have witnessed the guess stick his tongue out at Susan and her doing same back behind Hectors back. Guest was also laying on her leg and at one point was rubbing her feet. Pretty weird. Also Suzan doesnt wear a bra much. Today Guest was literally rubbing his cock thru his pants and hector was doing the same.

Please post your thoughts and eyewitness accounts, also if you could post pics or vids here that would be great as well.

Thanks and hope we can fill each other in on what was missed.

Suzan on the couch with those tight pants, appears to have no bra, guest is not there,Hector  feels her pussy, then she rolls her eys

Maybe reading to much into Body Language but she seems to think he is a bit of a jerk yet still bangs him.

Guest is back now, perhaps there will be something to report

So Hector is trying to show his manliness or something. One point she was blowing him in the kitchen with the guest sitting on the couch. Then she went to the bedroom, Hector took a minute then went to join her. A sex romp and back out they came, with the guest watching/ listening the whole time. Kinda odd.

I find it intriguing as well. Anyone feel she has fucked the guest already? The other day she had her leg kinda touching his,also the guest looks at her like rare meat. There is something going on, maybe just flirting. Would love to see Suzan fuck Hector then when Hector falls asleep fuck the guest and then back to Hector

So Hector is trying to show his manliness or something. One point she was blowing him in the kitchen with the guest sitting on the couch. Then she went to the bedroom, Hector took a minute then went to join her. A sex romp and back out they came, with the guest watching/ listening the whole time. Kinda odd.

That is hot in a strange odd way. The Guest didnt notice? Surprised he wasnt playing with himself like he has in the past

The guest looks to me like Susans brother. That is why they appear close.

He is too small to be Hectors brother and also looks nothing like him.

I had the same theory. However the BJ in the kitchen with the brother present? I believed that at first but the interaction between them doesnt seem to be brother sister.

As I type this she is sandwiched between both of them on the couch.

Interesting as it look Suzan was gone and a possible gay fest would break out. There are lesbian couples and maybe RLC felt the need to open that door lol. They were both on the sofa in under wear, adjusting packages and fell asleep next to each other, how romantic.

Today suzan is back on the catch and he is with her alone, suzan seems not to be. Right now they are laying on the couch tight pants on Suzan showing off her groin outline, He is in shorts sporting his hardon , jacket over no shirt and is constantly eyeing her up