Susan, Hector and the Guest (WTF is going on?)

Momo5768 Of course I do have vid to confirm what I said I saw. However, given the tone of your response, why would I share it with you. I feel no responsibility for convincing you or anyone else. Also, I feel no responsibility for filling in the gap for you for what you don't see. Do your own research like I do.  You could have had a different tone in your response and I may have been happy to share a few screen shots.

Momo5768 You should have been able to determine from my detailed account that I am not posting  from memory. I watched and re-watched in regular time, fast and slow motion so I am precise in what I post.  Guest actually rubbed Susan's ass for 2 minutes and 6 seconds according to the counter. Yes I do have "image to confirm", Thank you.

like many on this website, you affirm things, see spears rumors! evidence, we give them to confirm !! not when someone want the evidence !!! since you have the video, why not PUT ONLINE ?? you are hero member, so you have access to the gallery or forum !!

and, of course, you have no image to confirm what you said !!

No reason not to doubt ..Seems pretty consistent with what is going on.

Last night guest was on couch, suzan came over and they started watching something, I went for a drink came back and she was in the bed fucking Hector. She got dressed after being fucked and went back out, Hector came out almost immediately, was told in Shout that they understood what Hector was saying and he bragged to the guest he just fucked her. He then Made Suzan go back to bed and get undressed yet again (within 3 minutes of her getting dressed)..nice to know se came back out around 3AM..seen that many times..There seems to be stuff always happening after all were retired for the nite..seen people on te couch all ours..really random

momo..if you see something..then someone see's the same behavior and we are sharing intel. And who cares, doesnt really mean anything..Even if they are lies by some we are just having fun (or thought that is what it is) so let us lighten up and I can tell you What id did see or observe is true..And some things are nuances and looks etc..hard to capture that, but we all can tell by bod language and certain other things. Yes I believed they were related but as I typed this He was taking every opp to feel her up in a non brotherly way. Not sure if he will ever get to dog her but....

we'll I have little respect for Suzan if she goes for that loser. all he does is stay inside and doesn't seem to work.

Can't see a woman being sexually attracted to a no goals or motivation guy like him.

Unless of course she just wants some variety, then kicks him out after fucking him.

Explain the likes of Leora, Zoya and Maya please; they have NO-Life SO's, too

Momo5768 You should have been able to determine from my detailed account that I am not posting  from memory. I watched and re-watched in regular time, fast and slow motion so I am precise in what I post.  Guest actually rubbed Susan's ass for 2 minutes and 6 seconds according to the counter. Yes I do have "image to confirm", Thank you.

It would be really cool if you can share such a video.

I have no idea how to capture or post. I actually took a pic of the screen but could not figure how to upload

We should all try to share if it would further our discussion and affirm certain things

Thank you for your consideration

There's another post on a different threat, regarding a fight between Suzan and Hector (when he came home drunk), in which the author (of the post) claims that he can understand some things they said, and that Suzan said "I am tired of you and your brother". If the "Quest" is Hector's brother (and not Suzan's), that would explain a whole lot, especially why Hector seems to be indifferent to what is happening. Just a working hypothesis, based on a little piece of evidence which I cannot verify (because I did not witness the fight, and if I had I would not be able to understand what was said).

There's another post on a different threat, regarding a fight between Suzan and Hector (when he came home drunk), in which the author (of the post) claims that he can understand some things they said, and that Suzan said "I am tired of you and your brother". If the "Quest" is Hector's brother (and not Suzan's), that would explain a whole lot, especially why Hector seems to be indifferent to what is happening. Just a working hypothesis, based on a little piece of evidence which I cannot verify (because I did not witness the fight, and if I had I would not be able to understand what was said).

I actually saw that fight as it happened or a fight, he knocked over the clothes thing they had in the kitchen and then the apartment went dark for about 2 days, A lot of us were surprised it even came back. I am and was leaning towards the brother thing, if you look close you see a sort of resemblance which I just thought was a common doofy look. That Hypothesis does work and does not discount the fact he might want to bone her..might not ever happen but I have known people who fucked a brothers wife lol So who knows. Suzan wears a wedding band on her middle finger when she wears it