Susan, Hector and the Guest (WTF is going on?)

• 3 weeks later...

Now that Pablow is gone, I think a response is in order to the shouter who demands that unless someone can show him visual evidence of Susan and Pablow, then he starts name calling as in "those who think they know everything". Perhaps you should consider that many subscribers, who follow a particular apartment, have way more video and photographic evidence than ever gets posted on this forum. Many of them share among each other and with whom they know are close observers. So, people like you never get to see it because of your attitude. In the end, Pablow is gone and it's not really important whether or not you believe there was anything between him and Susan. Peace Out.

since pablo went out now a new couple moved in. I watched them the last thee nights. They must be very busy and hard working during daytime, they needed all three days only 3 minutes from finisching the couchbed to fall deeply as sleep after a quick kiss. still promising for the future to be much better than former guests for a lot of weeks.

ui........., they just finished aktion to night. I believe it was, since they succeeded to cover 90 % of both their boddies and their faces under one blanket all  the time! I cannot judge whether it was good sex, but she was quite amused after they were finshed and during they both struggled hard  dressing their nighties and underpants under the blankets. At least a beginning, maybe they need some time to realize,  that it should be fun for all to make sence to have cameras installed. If not this would top my opinion, that beside the fact of unnatural black and white due to nightlight and reduced sound quality on these cameras this is bad marketing for RLC

• 4 weeks later...

I have been watching this for 6 months.                                              They have a great story line if nothing else. To bad there is no way we could possibly see what happened in the past. I would pay to see it. Show is very boring anymore or does she just butter him up to use him.seems like she really loves the jerk. Cant call him a jerk though he has plenty money has pot drugs tons of food and did you ever figure out how much he has in electronics. He doing something right. hope I get some answers soon I'm 83 years old time is running out bakerman

I have been watching this for 6 months.                                              They have a great story line if nothing else. To bad there is no way we could possibly see what happened in the past. I would pay to see it. Show is very boring anymore or does she just butter him up to use him.seems like she really loves the jerk. Cant call him a jerk though he has plenty money has pot drugs tons of food and did you ever figure out how much he has in electronics. He doing something right. hope I get some answers soon I'm 83 years old time is running out bakerman

Hi bakerman77. I have only watched this room since Jan. but I see your point. Seems all the guests in all the apts now have sex under the covers. I don't know if that has always been in the past. And in the case of Dasha and Demid, they always have sex under the covers, so what are we paying for? I don't know why they are on rlc if they are ashamed to have sex in front of the cameras. Hector and Suzan put on a show quite regularly, but it seems to be a rehearsed and I don't really see much passion there. Always starts and ends the same. So hang in there, I am 75 so we have to represent the older folks in here :rolleyes:

I think you hit the nail on the head. I would say he is hectors brother. His forehead to the bridge of his nose is the same when they show emotions.

I don't understand their speech but from what I get from the fight(and it was a good one) she gets to a point where she don't know what hector wants her to do. Sue and the brother locked themselves in the toilet hector banged on the door and they dint open it. when they did open it they were both dressed

What did they do as if nothing went on. what are we stupid to think nothing happened. Another time sue and the brother are alone I don't know where hector was but the kid touches her tit a few times and she brushes his hand away gets up puts coat on and motions the kid to come out on the porch with her Another  time the kid and her stuck their tongues out as if they were licking dick and  pussy.then got up after hector fell asleep went back on the porch again. Up until then the apartment had us all hooked better than a soap opera. But since the kid left all they do is pick their nose(I bet they picked a pound of snot) from their nose. They roll it up on their fingers drop it in the bed floor and wipe it on the chair and couch. drop  food on the floor and eat it. sue always picks pimples black heads ingrown hairs. What I want to know ,is hector trying to piss the customers of rlc off. .They go to bed around 4am

sleep till 2 or 3 am go out on the porch where you cant see them get dressed leave the apt. come back 4 in the morning. Its been the same think for a week now I am about done with real life cam I would rather give my money to the poor veterans Its stupid to just throw it away Thanks for listning

• 2 weeks later...

jayr325 you have the proof I have been looking for . Is there any way you could share this with people who enjoy this apartment. I can just surmise what happened but you have the proof that will satisfy our thirst. Please help us out I would even pay to see them coming out after hector went to sleep

No need to pay to see evidence of Susan and Pablow if you follow instructions to qualify for access to the gallery. The only evidence ever posted to document their relationship to my knowledge was posted by me (as in "Susan reaches for it"). I have much more such as described above when Hector trys to break down the bathroom door while Susan and Pablow are locked in there together. However, I will not risk banning by posting more until this banning thing gets resolved. 

I guess I can't blame you I would not want to get kicked of because I wanted people to see the best evidence yet, Thank  for being the kind of person that only want's to make things better. I am no young man so I hope someday I get to see what you have Thanks for taking the time to tell us