How does Paul do that?

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you guys ever been in a long-term relationship? ??? No matter how hot your girlfriend is it will at some point become uninteresting that she's naked on the couch......

It's not that she becomes uninteresting as you just get used to seeing her naked and the sight alone doesn't turn you on anymore.

Familiarity breeds contentment. You envy him because you can't have her. He has it any time he wants and they've seem to come to a relaxed part in their relationship.

IT may be true that she puts her naked ass right in his face; BUT to say he can have her anytime he wants>>>>>>>>>>>>JUST Ain't true by any stretch. She's been known to continually push him away countless times; this too explains his inability to maintain a solid erection and spurts like 3 minutes in to the act if coitus with her WHEN She chooses to allow him to fuck her.

PLEASE, BEFORE ANYONE ELSE MAKES ANY MORE COMMENTS ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP, READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS CONCERNING THIS COUPLE, THEN YOU WON'T LOOK SO NON-INTELLIGENT !!

i think he's gay. idk...

NOPE.....

Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to anyone, or low or absent interest in sexual activity. It may be considered the lack of a sexual orientation, or one of the variations thereof, alongside heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality.

• 1 month later...

Someone previously posted that Paul and Leora lived together for some time before getting married.  So,I'm assuming that they've been together for some 4-5 years.

To be honest, my wife could have walked by me bare-assed naked after that period of time and I wouldn't have blinked.As much as I love her, I'm not always ready to bang her,either.

Have any of you guys ever been in a long-term relationship? ??? No matter how hot your girlfriend is it will at some point become uninteresting that she's naked on the couch......

I'm in a 10 year relationship and I've never been as disinterested as Paul.

There's something more going on though. Leora was just making herself up as she does until Paul came in to play guitar. She went to the couch and watched TV naked until Paul left the guest room - she then walked back in and continued getting ready.

She's more comfortable having hundreds of strangers see her naked than the troll she lives with.

i have been in a relationship with my now ex fiancee for 6yrs and i never got tired of seeing her naked cept for the no part that that bugged the crap out of me