How does Paul do that?

There is a book he should read called "The Games Women Play" written by a group of women for men if he can get hold of a copy, I read this in the Seventies (OK so I'm old) and never looked back, the oracle and I have been married 38 years and still going strong, she reads these topics as well so I'm safe, I hope.

Paul has got to open his eyes and notice that Leora has the window of opportunity open (not just her legs) numerous times a day, if they have been together as long as someone has posted, and he was attentive enough he should be able to recognise this by now, instead he's tucked away in his own little dream world, and only coming out of it when he thinks it's time to play with her, then he wonders why she rebuffs his efforts.

Leora from what I've seen has tried to help him although if he would listen to her she could do more, yesterday for example she's up for it when they were sat at the far end of the sofa, she had her legs open and he started patting her fanny she took hold of his hand and tried to get him to stroke it, he must have been interested because he went into the bathroom for a hose down, later when he joined her in bed he was more interested in looking out of the bedroom window instead of attending to her needs, then wondered why she went of the boil

I must give him credit for one thing though, I've never seen him touch alcohol. which most Russian males start the day with  

• 5 months later...