Shag, Marry, Kill

Scotsman84

This topic was already done unless it was called shag,marry,avoid it mite of been.

Never the less marry = my Rita because she is my Rita the best in the world,shag irma because of her bouncy tits lmao and kill = Nora because I will admit it I am jealous of her lol

This topic was already done unless it was called shag,marry,avoid it mite of been.

Never the less marry = my Rita because she is my Rita the best in the world,shag irma because of her bouncy tits lmao and kill = Nora because I will admit it I am jealous of her lol

It was I that started the topic, but asked BTR to delete... because people didn't get the idea of the game (conventionally the person saying who they would shag, marry avoid, then nominates the next 3 names... the next person has to choose which of the actions they would do to those 3 names, that person then nominates the next 3 names and so the game continues)...  it got a tad out of hand, people took it personally.. and so it was gone

• 4 weeks later...

shag-leora                                                                                                                                                                                   marry-irma                                                                                                                                                                                    kill-elvis

• 2 years later...
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:28 PM, Dazzan said:

It was I that started the topic, but asked BTR to delete... because people didn't get the idea of the game (conventionally the person saying who they would shag, marry avoid, then nominates the next 3 names... the next person has to choose which of the actions they would do to those 3 names, that person then nominates the next 3 names and so the game continues)...  it got a tad out of hand, people took it personally.. and so it was gone

You always get some that get uptight especially If it's one of their favorite's lol

• 1 month later...