Noway

Who have you seen beat the meat ? 
And where did they do the job?

Pics/Vids ?

(Sorry, if this already is a topic)

Im farely new to RLC, and only watch on the free cams at times.
So I guess my chances are slim.
In the time I have watched, only seen Stepan and Maya fuck. 

hi nicechumley actually thats a good question i myself not being a paid member yet  but just on the screens that i see i never seen any males peel one off i probably wouldnt want to see that but ya never seen anyone do it either get fucked by there girl or get good bjs to keep them satisfed but im sure they do it them selves when and where is the question ....

I've only seen Hector and Mario masturbating.

Mario is masturbating relatively often, but he rarely does until his cum shoots out of his glans. He often stops before cumshot. If Carla does not want to fuck, he sometimes starts to masturbate.

We all want to see the girls, don't we, even when fully clothed like Elisa on the settee yesterday.   These are for me the high points.   But only a tiny percentage want to see a bloke jack-off.

Early on Carla and Mario had a row - before we had caught on this was normal for them - and she stormed off for a day or two.   Mario sat on their sofa naked but wearing a cowboy hat and jacked off, knowing he had an audience of largely uncaring jeering other males.   That took some guts.   

We all want to see the girls, don't we, even when fully clothed like Elisa on the settee yesterday.   These are for me the high points.   But only a tiny percentage want to see a bloke jack-off.

Early on Carla and Mario had a row - before we had caught on this was normal for them - and she stormed off for a day or two.   Mario sat on their sofa naked but wearing a cowboy hat and jacked off, knowing he had an audience of largely uncaring jeering other males.   That took some guts.   

LMAO This is made me spit out my water. 

It seems like most of the users on this forum is males, so I can understand this topics havent come up.
I do understand most of you dont want to see it, but as a female, I wouldent mind.
Even tho I really dont view RLC for the naugthie stuff, but more as a fan of the concept of viewing randoms just living life kinda.

I've only see the sad wanking show of Mario with cowboy hat on the day that Carla left him and Stefan (who was with Alma in the same app of Adriana&Daniel) that played with himself with pr0n and headphones on. Alma&Stefan used to have sex often on that sofa, ah memories!

It seems like most of the users on this forum is males, so I can understand this topics havent come up.

I do understand most of you dont want to see it, but as a female, I wouldent mind.

Even tho I really dont view RLC for the naugthie stuff, but more as a fan of the concept of viewing randoms just living life kinda.

I do support you on this. Guys want to see women masturbate and even squirt, if possible. Women need their fix just as well. Perhaps some guys (including me) can learn from the female commenters as to what women fancy. For the guys, there are plenty of apartments so if a male tenant is jerking off then just imagine female viewers having their jollies watching this while you move on and click a different apartment for your male jollies - fair play. Simple. I like women that are happy and horny so lets give them a helping hand.