Noway

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rudi said:

Thankfully have been lucky and never seen any of the males cleaning their rifle but I'm sure others would be happy to see it.

Surly RLC has open the doors for any and everything lately,  and I wouldn't be surprised if male masturbation may be next on the list.8)

Bring it on. Perhaps masturbators like being watched or would like someone to lend them a hand. 

185_1000.jpg

RLC can get boring sometimes so a male masturbating might fill the void or get a rise out of you - lol. I know there are female RLCF members asking if any male tenants jerk off. Perhaps RLC should consider it and maybe even offer cash money incentives to willing participants (imagine getting paid to jerk off - I would be a billionaire by now - lol). Plus there are gay viewers or curious viewers that are open to pretty much anything that a tenant will offer up. If you don't like watching a guy man-handle his cock and see him shoot his load or splatter his DNA all over the apartment then change the channel to another apartment. There is an abundance of apartments and other voyeur cam sites now so no point limiting a male tenant's need to play with his joystick out in the open and in front of the cams , if he chooses to do so. Remember everyone complaining when a girl masturbates under the covers or when a couple hides their fuck sessions from the cams.

So, LET THE CUM FLY WHERE IT MAY. Hey, then we can have a survey for - furthest cum shot, most cum spurts, best cum spray, funniest cum shot, self sucker (I bet yoga master Sasha could suck his own cock), who eats their own cum, messiest cum load, quickest hand job, Oscar deserving performance, and so on.

Here's a pic of a male masturbator "males only - support group" having their weekly meeting. Feel free to sign up.

441_1000.jpg

Is this the future of RLC?  While all of Barca and 3K implode, we'll get 5C (five cocks)?  Yeah yeah I know I might be slightly hypocritical as Nina/Kira is my fave apt on RLC, and  I've advocated for a gay apt before, but I've also requested a mutli-racial apt too.  Where's the blacks?  Where's the asians?  Where's the indians?  I think I'll let my subscription run out now.  Besides, these dudes are WAY too hairy.  Take a lesson from the girls, guys: less = more.  

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Is this the future of RLC?  While all of Barca and 3K implode, we'll get 5C (five cocks)?  Yeah yeah I know I might be slightly hypocritical as Nina/Kira is my fave apt on RLC, and  I've advocated for a gay apt before, but I've also requested a mutli-racial apt too.  Where's the blacks?  Where's the asians?  Where's the indians?  I think I'll let my subscription run out now.  Besides, these dudes are WAY too hairy.  Take a lesson from the girls, guys: less = more.  

Agree with you about everything - even being clean shaven looks better on guys and I think it makes their cocks look bigger. Never too old to have two bald heads - lol.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BlackDahlia47 said:

My first time ever catching this site, I saw Alberto playing with himself.  Looked like he was filming it up-close with his phone as well.  It was very strange.  And disturbing.  Highly disturbing.  I was scarred mentally.  He's a strange fellow....

Create an account to see this content!