Full Screen without Premium

They must be very desperate for money if they have bought this in.

The performances of the last time frustrate many viewers and several wrote not to continue their premium membership.

Standard membership has become a lot less attractive and could also increase. Paying membership seems not to be the goal. So my thoughts are that RLC doesn't need money at all because it is very rich of itself and exists as a hobby.

But if RLC indeed is desperate for money it could become the end of the site.

We will see.

There are 2 ways to get almost full screen without paying for premium.

First way is press 2 on the keyboard for full and 1 on keyboard for regular screen

Second way is on top of screen are icons-press icon for single wide mode for full screen press single mode for regular screen

Thanks for that, Happy

• 2 months later...

exactliy the discribed method of changing between lage and small display I used up to now. But.... this is gone since a couple of days. Nobody refered to that on my post in the technologie board, maybe I was wrong there and somebody knows, wether it is the fault of my computer or if RLC wants to get rid of customers like me, being unsure wether to subscribe again or not

• 5 weeks later...