Under maintenance

Carla and Mario have had fights before where RLC stopped the cams, but I'm sure RLC will have had enough of them and will throw them out. I guess this fight will speed up that process. I suppose it depends on if they have another couple ready to move in,

Let's hope that it won't re-open as a premium  apartment. The way things are going at the moment, there are enough duds to turn away prospective viewers.

Three lesbian apartments and another three apartments where you might as well watch paint dry.

why there was lots of post its on the walls? is it related to the maintenance?

Just in case you didn't hear about it :

I witnessed the entire thing. Mario was packing his suitcase (he was rather throwing his clothes in the case- not packing) while he was heavily drinking. He than began crying heavily and drank some more. Then, he barfed all over the floor, barfed some more and then cried some more. He got very angry and slammed the liquor bottle on the glass top table which smashed the table to smitherines spewing glass everywhere. Then he cried some more and drank some more.  He, then, at least, had the sense to take the cat, the cat's food and water and put it all in the bedroom and close the door so the cat wouldn't get hurt by the glass. He then drank some more and passed out on the sofa. After a while, he came too and left the apartment.  Judging by his actions, I'm certain RLC will no longer let him back in this (or any other) apartment.

Have been trying to figure out just when the apartment went UM.  mrlndr12612, do you know?  And quite frankly, I hope Mario is GONE !!  Do not need violent drinkers in here.  Many tenants have a nip or four every now and then, and in my opinion, nothing wrong with that.  Getting shit faced, nothing wrong with that either, just leave any violent tendencies at home please.  Get to drinking, get happy !!!   And horny doesn't hurt either.   :rolleyes:

Mario's drunken stupor happened 3 days ago on Friday (about 74 to 80 hours prior to the time of this post). Went UM about 5 to 7 hours later after Mario's outburst, puking and damages to the apartment (RLCF members were emailing RLC with complaints and about Mario's actions). I saw most of his pitiful performance.

Surprised to see their names still listed, maybe that suggests they may return. There was a couple who (I think) were in the same place that V&T are in now, and they left very quickly, but the point is their names were removed straight away. C&M still listed is a surprise as a result to me.

Things have been different there since the last UM. I find Carla has been completely different and they have not functioned well as a couple.

Yeah, i think we may have been watching a couple slowly drifting apart. Sad but it happens. For what ever reason, Mario has problems - i remember seeing him on the kitchen floor crying a while ago, and Carla has her own problems too. 

Yeah, i think we may have been watching a couple slowly drifting apart. Sad but it happens. For what ever reason, Mario has problems - i remember seeing him on the kitchen floor crying a while ago, and Carla has her own problems too. 

Yup. I blame the cat.