Under maintenance

I still reckon Carla was cheating on Mario as she has been out alot lately with Mario sleeping on the couch.

Carla probably told Mario about the affair and then moves out and in turn this was the last straw for Mario and he lost it.

Seen it all happen before in real life.

I will miss the white cat as well as it was funny to watch.

Carla was very abusive to the white cat as i seen her hit it quite a few times.

Yeah, gonna miss the cat.  When things got boring in my regular viewed apartments I could almost always count on white cat.  Was especially fun when it first got there and watching it teach itself to be a cat.  As for Carla and Mario, should have left many months ago when trouble really started  and avoided this crap.  Now I'm curious as to what RLC is going to do with the apartment.  My opinion only

but i love carla .... RLC should introduce more of such voyeur stories like sexcams they began ...they should show Carla cheating on RLC bringing boyfriends while Mario is away and that makes it more interesting ... j love milf cheatings ... it arouses 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a bit late replying on this but I saw them one day both very upset, he was near to tears on the couch and she was holding his hand, she was talking to him but not looking at him, I could sense the tension and i knew something wasn't right between them.

I was thinking to myself, 'what have I missed?'  Also her wrists were bandaged and I was again thinking had she tried something silly to get his attention or was it more serious.

I did see him sleeping on the couch a lot and just thought she was out and he had fallen asleep watching TV, a few days later they were gone, so the above posts explain it.

I did also wonder if maybe her visa had run out and she had to return home to wherever that is and that was why he was upset, but I am probably way off track.