Two Faced Members.

Scotsman84

Dont think its me, the only tenant Im torn about is Lev. I kinda dislike him, but stil have a softspot for him! 

Not you either lol you just need help with having a soft spot for Lev ( Lazy f##k ) but there is help out there lol we can get you through this bad time ;-)

People licking some Tenants ass one minuite then slagging them off lol quite funny but also pathetic 

Hi Scotsman,

At risk of being boring can you suggest examples - I'm not clear what you mean cos I can't think of any.

If there has to be a choice between consistency and originality, I would choose originality

Hi Scotsman,

At risk of being boring can you suggest examples - I'm not clear what you mean cos I can't think of any.

If there has to be a choice between consistency and originality, I would choose originality

Oh damn.

Your move now, Scotsman.

People licking some Tenants ass one minuite then slagging them off lol quite funny but also pathetic 

I don't agree at all. I think it is natural to love what they do one day and be pissed off with what they do another day. If you are talking family or friends, then yeah that would be pathetic. But we are members because we like to watch these people and we can be happy with them, or mad at them. I don't see that if we say something nice about them one day, and the next  three or four days they completely blow us off and hide in the camera dead spots or under the covers that we are not justified in changing our mind about them. I don't feel I owe any loyalty to these people and they shouldn't have any toward us. So we should express our feelings which can change day to day depending on what they please us with or not please us with. Don't take this wrong, I just have have a different opinion about this, and I enjoy most of your comments on this site. ^-^

Hi Scotsman,

Well certain members will bang on how great a Tenant is then 10mins later they cant stant them and want them gone, then the next day they love them again... just find it crazy but each to there own lol

I don't agree at all. I think it is natural to love what they do one day and be pissed off with what they do another day. If you are talking family or friends, then yeah that would be pathetic. But we are members because we like to watch these people and we can be happy with them, or mad at them. I don't see that if we say something nice about them one day, and the next  three or four days they completely blow us off and hide in the camera dead spots or under the covers that we are not justified in changing our mind about them. I don't feel I owe any loyalty to these people and they shouldn't have any toward us. So we should express our feelings which can change day to day depending on what they please us with or not please us with. Don't take this wrong, I just have have a different opinion about this, and I enjoy most of your comments on this site. ^-^

Everyone is different and has different opinions 

It is actually possible to like someone,but still be critical of some of their behavior.That's called being objective and honest.

One down i'm sure the rest will follow lol critical of some of  their behaviour lol whatever...... you change your opinion more than some change there underwear 

Well certain members will bang on how great a Tenant is then 10mins later they cant stant them and want them gone, then the next day they love them again... just find it crazy but each to there own lol

Thanks for explaining.   It is annoying when a herd view slags off a tenant for one aspect of their behaviour when on balance they are doing a great job - I would cite Ilona as an example.   She acted as a catalyst for lots of girlie fun, but was constantly criticised.

But I'm with Curious101 - it is sensible to change your view as behaviour changes.   And sometimes just for fun.   

One down i'm sure the rest will follow lol critical of some of  their behaviour lol whatever...... you change your opinion more than some change there underwear 

It's called being conservative, and furthermore, don't you dare insult BobZ's underwear. They're multi-purpose, and he uses them for a variety of things, such as wearing it as clothing or rubbing it all over his contributions to this site.