What's the deal with Russian men?

Just north of where I live is the town of Woodbridge, adjacent to Toronto.where there is a large Russian expat community. These guys are mainly into heavy drinking,illegal shit, guns and quicky sex.  They don't have too much respect for females but you don't touch their women without permission.

I've run into them in Cuba, as well, and they definitely don't have too many social skills. The women are better at that.

Just north of where I live is the town of Woodbridge, adjacent to Toronto.where there is a large Russian expat community. These guys are mainly into heavy drinking,illegal shit, guns and quicky sex.  They don't have too much respect for females but you don't touch their women without permission.

I've run into them in Cuba, as well, and they definitely don't have too many social skills. The women are better at that.

And they are very contolling of there women "Demid and Dasha" for example. 8)

TBird97, I spent 4 months in Omsk working for an American company, and from what I can see is they are all like that, there are very few places over there that any one who only speaks English can go at night even with a translator, because these slobs do like a booze fuelled fight they will even pick a fight with their friends, and if no one is up for it they will pick on their women, they're not beyond giving them a slap any time of day, they treat women like dirt.

I agree the women deserve better, but they appear to quite happily to put up with it, also I suppose they know no other life.

I think the houses need showers instead for the boys.  The tubs just make me feel ill.

scblllsb, I have to ask is it the bath tubs that make's you feel ill, or the lazy good for nothing tubs of lard with a testosterone deficiency that goes in them?

We can think what we like. Point is that they themselves are convinced to be Alpha Males.

If they notice any doubt in another person they use physical power to convince the other of their superiority.

In J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings there are several recoqnizable cultures, I've always thought that Orks were based on

Russian men.