Does Sasha never ejaculate inside Masha?

RLC_Dan

They are a nice couple, and they are a very active couple - and Masha is hot, hotter, ...

I've seen them fucking often, and therer are also lots of videos in the gallery.

But there is one thing I've never seen: a cumshot from Sasha's well built penis directly into Masha's very hot vagina. Sasha always pulls out and unloads his seed over Masha - on her belly, in her mouth, on her tits ...

Have I permanently missed an internal cumshot, or does Sasha really always pull out and never inseminate Masha?

They are a nice couple, and they are a very active couple - and Masha is hot, hotter, ...

I've seen them fucking often, and therer are also lots of videos in the gallery.

But there is one thing I've never seen: a cumshot from Sasha's well built penis directly into Masha's very hot vagina. Sasha always pulls out and unloads his seed over Masha - on her belly, in her mouth, on her tits ...

Have I permanently missed an internal cumshot, or does Sasha really always pull out and never inseminate Masha?

All the couples do that, they never cum in side there mates I guess they don't want any babies around or under contract by RLC not to have any.  Not to be funny but I thought the same thing with Masha and Sasha a while back. 8)

There are couples on RLC doing internal cumshots!

Lev cums very often inside Zoya, nearly every time when they fuck

Bogdan also does inside Nelly

Karel inseminates Anezka also often

But Masha and Sasha - I've never seen!

And  Nelly cups her hand under her pussy to make sure none of it leaks out as she runs to the shower

Sorry I must have been on another channel 8)