need a laugh when rlc is dead #1

skippy

Drunk Cock Fight

This drunk man is taking a piss and starts to blame his dick for his life.

So he slapped it and says that's for getting my wife pregnant.

Then "Wack Wack Wack" slaps twice and that's for getting my girlfriend pregnant.

Then " Wack Wack Wack" and that is for pissing on me when I'm talking to you.

The Kama Sutra has announced a new sex position called The Plumber: You stay in all day and nobody comes!

Why is managing Chelsea like having an ungrateful girlfriend?

Because no matter how many times you come second, you still get dumped.

Two Irishmen had a nightmare day visiting the sperm bank in London.

Paddy missed the tube and Murphy came on the bus.

A vampire walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Can I have a cup of hot water?"

The barman says, "I thought you only drank blood."

The vampire pulls out a used tampon and says "I'm making tea."

What's the difference between a washing machine and a 16 yr old girl?

A washing machine does not follow you around for a fortnight saying it loves you after you've dumped your load in it.

What's the difference between a Chav girl and the Grand Old Duke of York?

The Grand Old Duke of York only had ten thousand men.

A woman gets in a taxi with her 8 year old kid. The taxi driver takes them through a red light district. The kid asks his mum, " Why are all those ladies standing shivering in the street? " Blushing his mum replies, " They're all waiting for taxis to take them to a party." Abdul the driver chips in, " Tell the kid the truth lady: they're all drug crazed hookers who get down for a dog if the price is right." The kid asks his mum, " Do these ladies have children? " The mum replies, " Yes dear, they grow up to be taxi drivers."

A blind rabbit bumps into a blind snake. They agree to guess what each other are by touch. The snake says, " You have a fluffy tail, big pointy ears and buck teeth - you must be a rabbit." The rabbit replies. " You've got dry scaly skin, no lips, no ears, no hair, your eyebrows aren't there and you're hissing."

" Fuck me, you're that paki bomber from Glasgow airport! "

A newly-married couple show up at a hotel and ask for the honeymoon suite. " Do you have reservations? " Inquires the receptionist. " Only one," replies the groom. " She won't take it up the arse."

I've been married 35 years and have never played away from home. It's much more exciting when there's a chance the missus might walk in.

This gay bloke tells his boyfriend that he has got a nice new tattoo on his arse as a special treat for him, so anyway he pulls his pants down and bends over to reveal Mike Tyson on the right cheek, and Lennox Lewis on the other, his boyfriend shrieks,

" Oh, my god, there's no way I'm getting into the ring with those two fuckers! "

Angus, a Scottish farmer was walking through his field and saw a man drinking from the stream. He shouts over, in Gaelic, " Hey, don't drink the water friend, the sheep have got the runs! "

The man turns around and says, " What did you say? I'm English, I don't speak your stupid language! " " Ach well!" shouts back the farmer. " I said " Use both hands, you'll be able to drink more of my wonderfully fresh stream!...