In Remembrance Of Those Lost In Orlando

Blaster

Violence is the natural reaction of the incompetent and that of a feeble mind attempting to overcome a difficult situation.

Sadly, we see and hear every day of people becoming victims of violence perpetrated by those who have no tolerance for anyone outside of their own sphere or religion. Until people learn to accept those who are different than themselves, this pattern won't change. Beware of politicians who play on the fear and ignorance of the general public to achieve their goal. 

I often come to this Forum to escape real life, if only for a little while. But unfortunately it seems there is no longer such a place in this world you can do that. May all the victims of this horrible event find peace and love in another place. The families I hope can get some solace in that. Like them we should not forgetthat each one was a human being, a person. A mother,father, son and daughter. Peace and love for all are great thoughts, but not all beleive we all have a right to that. Untill that day happens we will again be here offering prayers for the fallen. I wish a speedy recovery for the injured. May the purpartraters of such acts rot in Hell---AMEN

• 3 weeks later...

yesterday, i made a topic in memory of the victims of orlando.

I wrote:

today, i am orlando

toda, i am gay

today i am sad

today, like every day, i am against all intolerance.

this night, my topic dispair!!!

j'exige une reponse.du censeur.

Why no respons from censury team???