Daily Free Viewing Restrictions?

I know RLC free cams would time out after a certain amount of time, requiring a refresh. However today that refresh no longer works. Did RLC actually apply a HARD time limit to Free viewers daily now where you are blocked the rest of the day??

Come on "lazer0472" its time to get the full package so you can suffer like the rest of us...lol 8)

I have assumed that the "free cameras" had a purpose of teasing visitors and enticing them to subscribe to see more of what is shown in the blurred thumbs.

For RLC to shut viewers off abruptly is the height of arrogance in my opinion.  I unsubscribed a week or more before my time was up because I was sick of the scripted repetition in the girls' apartment but thought I might sign up again if the new ownership seemed to indicate improvement.

If anything it's getting worse.

Maybe Tim will think about offering early subscriptions to his upcoming site?  I would rather pay him and take a chance for something better than fool with this mess any more.

agree   temp   hope  tim  gets  up  and  running    he  is  from  my  neck of   the   woods   30 miles  up   the  road    think  hes  got   a  few  girls  interested   in  joining    his   site    he  knows  whats  wanted   from  them   so    should  be    good   prob    english    speaking   girls   good  luck  to  him    i  will    support   his   project     once its    up   &    running

The biggest downside side now is restricting non payers to apparently only 5 hrs viewing in any 24hrs.

So not only are you restricted to cams and apartments you are now also restricted to viewing times now.

Makes you wonder if they really want RLC to succeed or they are just money grabbing buggers lol.

I also find it strange that some cams that are free in some apartments are not free in another, halls for example are free in some and not in others,what the fuck ever happens in a hall anyway?

The only locked cams for free viewers should be bedrooms and bathrooms.

I have assumed that the "free cameras" had a purpose of teasing visitors and enticing them to subscribe to see more of what is shown in the blurred thumbs.

For RLC to shut viewers off abruptly is the height of arrogance in my opinion.  I unsubscribed a week or more before my time was up because I was sick of the scripted repetition in the girls' apartment but thought I might sign up again if the new ownership seemed to indicate improvement.

If anything it's getting worse.

Maybe Tim will think about offering early subscriptions to his upcoming site?  I would rather pay him and take a chance for something better than fool with this mess any more.

Is there really anyone who thinks tim is ever going to produce a site? Cute. :)

I am a person with disabilities from Romania, my monthly pension is just $ 80,  I can not afford to pay my subscription to reallifecam... I live alone and Leora and Dasha were my only family....without access to RLC I  will go crazy from loneliness :((  

......... RLC bosses just  sentenced me to sadness and death   !...

me.jpg

Time out problem:

This is stated in on the RLC site: they can choose to throttle or shut off unpaid members when their servers get busy. This makes business sense and I cannot blame them.

To avoid this time out: 1) use your browser in incognito mode. 2) Use a VPN service: CyberGhost works well and they have a free trial version.

You will still be subject to the Universal Law of the Universe #12: The screen will always start freezing, or your wife/mother/other will walk in when your beloved RLC tenant starts to show her kitty. I have no magic incantation that can override this natural law.