Demid a recruitment agent??

All hail the working man cause RLC has very few.. But this is all BULLSHIT cause the new owner think by phasing them out we might like the new apt better .TOO THE NEW OWNER , FUCK WHAT YOUR THINING IF YOU FADE OUTAND BAN THE OLDSCHOOLERS  WE TRULY HOPE THAT THE NEW SCHOOLER GOT MONEY.  TO SUSPORT YOU NEW BULL  AND A FANCY APT AIN'T GOING TO DO IT FOR US OLD SCHOOLER . AT 50.00 (USD) WE WANT OUR MONEY WHORTH NEW OWNER (STOP) WRONG FORUM. BUT YALL GET ME.

The problem is that too many people are posting with they "think" rather than what they see and what the  evidence shows. Spend some time looking and listening rather than posting and you might learn something. LOL

Lets see...."I have been looking and looking and looking" and thats about all I can do seeing that me and a lot others just don't speak russian.  lol 8)

Not my job to prove anything to anyone. There are some of us (see comments above) who have the evidence but RLC seems to ban people who try to post evidence so those who are demanding proof need to go out and get their own (I have mine) LOL. 

Okay so this morning Dasha push back and almost got whatfor  here is the deal if you are tried and want something new pack your bags real simple i'm sure there is no clause in the contract that says you have to be humiliated in front of the whole internet Dimid my man let it go she was never your from the start and if you can't do that than open up a can of whoopass on crew cut and call it a day but whatevery get out before this thot destroys you and for all  who say the thot is not satisfy by dimid well i'm sure she knew the dick she was getting before they got married you want new dick leave RLC get a divorce and come back with cc and all his girls and he can take turns fing you the blonde and your friend or you all can have a M,F<F<F party we the member won't mind

Today crew  cut may have got to stick it in they were alone for about half hour he unpacked then she went to the porch(what else is new) and he followed about ten min later Demid shows up and they had to cut it short. She must be able to see him coming into the apartment from the porch.

She ran out to let him in they went to the bed laid down and crew cut came out from the porch five min later. Got his stuff from the kitchen and left.

she shows  Demid she needs some but he makes no moves you can't blame her she feels rejection) Why don't Demid  look on real life cams and see her going were eyes can't see her  and ask her what that's all about then kick her ass.I do not know if people are really that stupid. Maybe????????

Today crew  cut may have got to stick it in they were alone for about half hour he unpacked then she went to the porch(what else is new) and he followed about ten min later Demid shows up and they had to cut it short. She must be able to see him coming into the apartment from the porch.

She ran out to let him in they went to the bed laid down and crew cut came out from the porch five min later. Got his stuff from the kitchen and left.

she shows  Demid she needs some but he makes no moves you can't blame her she feels rejection) Why don't Demid  look on real life cams and see her going were eyes can't see her  and ask her what that's all about then kick her ass.I do not know if people are really that stupid. Maybe? ???? ???

part of the game. Demid wants her to have this affair. He is sitting elsewhere watching RLC and wanking (and so do we)

• 2 weeks later...