Demid a recruitment agent??

All hail the working man cause RLC has very few.. But this is all BULLSHIT cause the new owner think by phasing them out we might like the new apt better .TOO THE NEW OWNER , FUCK WHAT YOUR THINING IF YOU FADE OUTAND BAN THE OLDSCHOOLERS  WE TRULY HOPE THAT THE NEW SCHOOLER GOT MONEY.  TO SUSPORT YOU NEW BULL  AND A FANCY APT AIN'T GOING TO DO IT FOR US OLD SCHOOLER . AT 50.00 (USD) WE WANT OUR MONEY WHORTH NEW OWNER (STOP) WRONG FORUM. BUT YALL GET ME.

The problem is that too many people are posting with they "think" rather than what they see and what the  evidence shows. Spend some time looking and listening rather than posting and you might learn something. LOL

Lets see...."I have been looking and looking and looking" and thats about all I can do seeing that me and a lot others just don't speak russian.  lol 8)

Not my job to prove anything to anyone. There are some of us (see comments above) who have the evidence but RLC seems to ban people who try to post evidence so those who are demanding proof need to go out and get their own (I have mine) LOL.