Which guy has best fucking skills - special performances ...

RLC_Dan

Until this morning, this matter was not decided for me. My favorite was Bogdan. Usually he does not stay inside Nelly for a longer time, but they fuck together nearly every day.

Since today in the morning, in my opinion Hector is the top-star on RLC. He did a very powerful performance with Hector.

After waking up, Hector and Suzan fucked together in the bedroom, first doggy - then missionary. Nothing special, just like millions of couples do every day. After fucking about five or ten minutes, Hector dumped his cum inside Suzan's pussy, I was a little bit surprised as Hector normally does not shoot inside Suzan ...

Then Hector pulled out very quickly. He used a towel to clean his penis, then he also used the towel to clean Suzan's pussy from his cum.

I recognised that Hector was able to keep his erection while doing his "cleaning-Job". After "cleaning", I was very, very surprised. Suzan bend over (still on bed). Although Hector had enjoyed an ejaculation only two minutes before, he took his penis, and pushed it into Suzan for a second session ...

They continued fucking for about five minutes, then Hector shot inside Suzan's mouth.

For me, Hector seems to be the best fucker on RLC - I didn't see any other guy doing such a powerful performance on RLC!

Bogdan is okay but he goes right to the peak, screws like crazy for a few minutes then blows his load. If he could slow it down and draw the whole thing out longer it would be more impressive. Sasha is my vote for top dude. He can drag it all out for a long time, slow down, speed up and keep pushing Masha more and more. Marco is okay but his bit of putting the condom on 1/2 way through is creepy, and dangerous if he does not want kids anytime soon.

I have to agree with Capeguy. Sasha is well endowed and can go forever in numerous positions.  His long tool also allows him to penetrate in positions where most guys wouldn't reach.

I wish I had seen more couples having sex but for some reason my work schedule and their sex schedule line up too well.

I would have to say it is a tie between Bogdan and Sasha. Have seen Bogdan perform since day one. He can last quite a while on some occasions and multiple times a day. Sasha is good but usually is worn out after his one shot. Both are lucky and have very horny women to play with.

Who has the best fucking skills?. I think there is only one way to fuck a girl well many ways as long as you pound the pussy that is the only that matters and don't go in to hard and don't go in the wrong hole lol.

Efrim seems to have some pretty good stamina while banging on Nelly and Bogdans couch

I agree, at least most of the D&A on that couch is Efrim's and his girlfriends.  Efrim does have the juice and performance, he needs to visit Sasha, and Leora and Zoya have the Lev's dick won't swell unless he see an I-PAD first. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Sasha has one great advantage: the length of his penis ...

It's very easy to place that long cock into Mashas vagina, and if he gives her strong strokes, there is no risk that his disk will slide out of Masha.

The length of his penis would also allow Sasha to place his seed very deep inside Masha. I don't know the reasons why Sasha does not do that - when he feels that his cumshot will start, he pulls out ...

It would be horny if Sasha would change his behaviour and blow his seed inside Masha's vagina in future!

• 4 weeks later...