New Peeper

OrphanAnnie

Hi everyone, been watching RLC (Free) for a couple of weeks now, and after accidentally typing the URL into Google, came up with this forum - Never knew, although not surprised, that there were so many that enjoy peering in the windows.

I started this adventure as a teen when I was given a telescope as a present, well at the time we lived in the city so the stars were non-existant.  My Dad obviously never thought it through!

Didn't take long before my attempts to find something interesting to look at found me with several dozen 'pet' humans across the valley. Ever noticed, the more expensive the house/view, the less they draw the curtains?

Anyway, was only a few nights before I got my first show, I was hooked and spent many nights trying to not to jab my eyesocket with the eyepiece as I 'joined in' with the couples and occasional threesome.  Twenty or so years later and the internet has (mostly) replaced the trusty old scope - and so much easier to have a gentle rub while viewing the net too :rolleyes:

I figured I need to get the obvious question out of the way in my first post, and please don't snap if I've missed it in the forums somewhere, but is there something like a Who's Who mugshot gallery for those of us who have no idea who "Elvis" or "Blue" or "Lola" is? 

Thanks

Ann xx

Hi everyone, been watching RLC (Free) for a couple of weeks now, and after accidentally typing the URL into Google, came up with this forum - Never knew, although not surprised, that there were so many that enjoy peering in the windows.

I started this adventure as a teen when I was given a telescope as a present, well at the time we lived in the city so the stars were non-existant.  My Dad obviously never thought it through!

Didn't take long before my attempts to find something interesting to look at found me with several dozen 'pet' humans across the valley. Ever noticed, the more expensive the house/view, the less they draw the curtains?

Anyway, was only a few nights before I got my first show, I was hooked and spent many nights trying to not to jab my eyesocket with the eyepiece as I 'joined in' with the couples and occasional threesome.  Twenty or so years later and the internet has (mostly) replaced the trusty old scope - and so much easier to have a gentle rub while viewing the net too :rolleyes:

I figured I need to get the obvious question out of the way in my first post, and please don't snap if I've missed it in the forums somewhere, but is there something like a Who's Who mugshot gallery for those of us who have no idea who "Elvis" or "Blue" or "Lola" is? 

Thanks

Ann xx

If you go to the forums there are forums for each apartment. Obviously Elvis and Blue are names members gave the girls. t will be obvious why. Blue is a guest at Elvis apartment. Lola was probably at the girls apartment, I don't follow it that close. You can also get to know the by looking in the gallery but you need a certain amount of post to get in there. Follow the chat also.

If you go to the forums there are forums for each apartment. Obviously Elvis and Blue are names members gave the girls. t will be obvious why. Blue is a guest at Elvis apartment. Lola was probably at the girls apartment, I don't follow it that close. You can also get to know the by looking in the gallery but you need a certain amount of post to get in there. Follow the chat also.

NOPE she don't; all taken care of.

Welcome OrphanAnnie,

For the who's who, just log on to the shoutbox and ask. There's always somebody around who can fill you in.

Blue is the girl living in the room at cam 10 of the Carina and Sabrina apt, she goes by SugarBonnie now. She used to have blue hair, but it got confusing with there also being a RLCF-member called Blue.

Elvis is Carina, called that way because of her physique and the Elvis-style haircut she had a while ago.

Lola is in the "girls-apt", Irma, Ilona, Polya & Lola. Girls come and go there, so if you're not a frequent visitor, you might have some issues with the who's who there.

Wish I'd asked that long ago - Could have saved me leaping from the chat to the cams and back again to try and figure out who everyone was talking about  LOL

Welcome to the RLC fanclub Ann, nice to see some of the fairer sex on here, and hopefully you'll be willing to give a womans point of view on some of the discussions.

Nice first post, by the way.

Welcome OrphanAnnie--Beware, there are a lot of Prev,s on here. Some serious conversation does take place here, in the posts and chat. A good deal of light hearted jesting also goes on, especially in chat. Do not be afraid to jump in and join the fun. Hope to talk to you in the future, again Welcome.

New pepper a , i like salt and pepper lol everyone put your hard-ons away just joking with you don't take this forum to seriously just enjoy yourself and have fun we don't take anything seriously we are all family here some closer then others lmao.

Welcome orphanannie

Welcome Annie. The chat here is always fun and the comments are pretty much done tongue in cheek, with rare exceptions. As several others indicated we men truly enjoy have a woman give us alternate points of view and keep us honest. Debbie posted just before me and she has proven a worthy adversary on chat, more than holding her own. Look forward to seeing you on chat. As CowArt said just say hi when you go to chat and ask anything about the players and chatters. Most of us like to talk (a lot for some) and we will answer all your questions. Bye the way, we are all young and ruggedly handsome with big equipment (in our dreams). 

Thanks

Ann xx

Hope you do not get that lens fogged up to much and you have a good set of places for your viewing pleasure.

I assume by 'Strayla in your profile you mean Australia for us of those not living down under. I live in the NE US in Massachusetts. We have several chatters from Australia also. TEXL01, who is a chat moderator, lives outside Brisbane. GAZDEB80 lives down the street from TEXL01. Where in Australia do you live (answer is optional).