New Peeper

OrphanAnnie

@Capeguy:

Yep Aussie girl. I live on the thin green bit in between the dry brown dusty bit and the wet blue bit  :)

Ann xx

Cute answer, truthful but non-committal, woman with a sense of humor. Be good.

Welcome OrphanAnnie,

For the who's who, just log on to the shoutbox and ask. There's always somebody around who can fill you in.

Blue is the girl living in the room at cam 10 of the Carina and Sabrina apt, she goes by SugarBonnie now. She used to have blue hair, but it got confusing with there also being a RLCF-member called Blue.

Elvis is Carina, called that way because of her physique and the Elvis-style haircut she had a while ago.

Lola is in the "girls-apt", Irma, Ilona, Polya & Lola. Girls come and go there, so if you're not a frequent visitor, you might have some issues with the who's who there.

Respectfully want to challenge a bit here Art... I believe Sabrina is the one known as Elvis.  Throughout the apartments the "female" is the lead name and no doubt Elvis is trying not to be that!  Also, everywhere else I've seen Sabrina called Elvis.  If I am wrong on this shout me down loud!  No harm intended...

And welcome OrphanAnnie... look forward to your participation in the shoutbox!

I always thought Sabrina is Sabrina and Carina is Elvis but i am not 100% sure but even if i am wrong i will still continue to call Carina , Elvis lol. But you have got a point temp , Elvis is a dude and dudes names are always second.

I always thought Sabrina is Sabrina and Carina is Elvis but i am not 100% sure but even if i am wrong i will still continue to call Carina , Elvis lol. But you have got a point temp , Elvis is a dude and dudes names are always second.

It changes every bloody week lol One says one thing and another says another lol 

Welcome Annie