Desiree depressed?

She has been crying for a while now and Raul was comforting her. I am from Spain and for what I could understand (she speaks very low sometimes) she's had problems with a friend and she feels as the friend left her aside. Raul says that this happens because Desiree expects too much from people and that's pretty much everything. She also said that she feels bad with this friend each day as if the situation wasn't new.

As I was writing this she said "I don't know why I must think on others, it's nothing I can change".

She has been crying for a while now and Raul was comforting her. I am from Spain and for what I could understand (she speaks very low sometimes) she's had problems with a friend and she feels as the friend left her aside. Raul says that this happens because Desiree expects too much from people and that's pretty much everything. She also said that she feels bad with this friend each day as if the situation wasn't new.

As I was writing this she said "I don't know why I must think on others, it's nothing I can change".

Thank you for the translation! I really need to invest in Rosetta stone or something LOL.

Haven't seen Desiree crying (time zone limited viewing) but perhaps her friends have issues with her on RLC. Thinking about it, Anezka was crying quite often when she first appeared on RLC and still occasionally does. So maybe some of the tenants are encountering problems with family and friends that dislike them participating on RLC. This is not an easy thing to live with while having yourself in 24/7 full view for the world to see. Amy left abruptly. Being on cam for RLC must be challenging and hard to prepare for it or deal with. I hope Desiree and Raul have a long stay because she is beautiful and well built.

Haven't seen Desiree crying (time zone limited viewing) but perhaps her friends have issues with her on RLC. Thinking about it, Anezka was crying quite often when she first appeared on RLC and still occasionally does. So maybe some of the tenants are encountering problems with family and friends that dislike them participating on RLC. This is not an easy thing to live with while having yourself in 24/7 full view for the world to see. Amy left abruptly. Being on cam for RLC must be challenging and hard to prepare for it or deal with. I hope Desiree and Raul have a long stay because she is beautiful and well built.

I think so too. By the way, does anyone know what they get for being part of RLC?

The pressure from outside eg familiy members can be huge and is most certainly one of the top reasons why the models would leave.

I think so too. By the way, does anyone know what they get for being part of RLC?

The pressure from outside eg familiy members can be huge and is most certainly one of the top reasons why the models would leave.

Basically the tenants get free living such as free apartment, electricity paid and probably some money also which they use for food and clothes, etc. So for them it is worth their while if they can deal with any negatives related to being naked or their life exposed on RLC. Sure I couldn't do this unless I was desperate enough.

I was just looking at here eating and the table and she does not look at all happy. I would go crazy playing with the phone all day and sleeping.

Yeah. Pretty much all they are doing. Apart from the things we want to see them do. But nevertheless that is pretty much nothing more then necessary. I would not consider it either unless you have really no other option. But more important: Do we have to fear a colapse with desiree? I really like her and would not want to see thathappen. 

the only reason i have seen why desiree would be depressed is she doesnt have needs met. multiple times i have seen her moving her ass to get raul interested, but he rubs her ass then grabs his phone and starts playin with it. she wants the attention, but i guess he thinks his phone is better. where most guys would love to have that woman ready and willing, he doesnt do anything to keep it.

• 4 weeks later...