Desiree depressed?

Just as a viewer it`s hard to say if she is really depressed or if it`s just a feeling of temporary sadness. Sometimes she seems to be really powerless and beeing in a mood for nothing. But ff she is really down with depression she should think/reflect her participation and leave the project. Dont want to be a witess of a suicide or other things. 

On 8/20/2016 at 0:02 PM, loleringo said:

She has been crying for a while now and Raul was comforting her. I am from Spain and for what I could understand (she speaks very low sometimes) she's had problems with a friend and she feels as the friend left her aside. Raul says that this happens because Desiree expects too much from people and that's pretty much everything. She also said that she feels bad with this friend each day as if the situation wasn't new.

As I was writing this she said "I don't know why I must think on others, it's nothing I can change".

Thanks!   I was watching earlier this week while she was on her phone, then just started sobbing.  I'm still not sure what or why, but seemed very upset.

Desiree sure does sleep a lot. She appears quite fragile at times. I see her sad, moody, sick, lonely, empty, lost, bored, in a daze, in tears, sexually unsatisfied (Raul should do more for her instead of taking care of his own needs, at times) and always tired. It is too bad because she is a very beautiful hottie and with an excellent solid body. Perhaps she needs more activities outside the apartment. It has been a while since I saw her dancing to Karaoke which I found her very sexy doing. It seems that being on RLC has created issues for her. Maybe she needs visitors since I only saw a photo of her with another girl. Leora rarely has visitors but the RLC viewers are her stimulation. Hope Desiree can cheer up and work with or around RLC so she can enjoy her time more instead of sleeping so much. She is a sleeping beauty.

occasionally i have seen a freind of hers visit and stay over,she seems happy when she is there,it was interesting viewing as she had a very short skirt on and was showing a lot of her backside,who knows what was running through her mind at that time maybe just maybe but no wishfull thinking on my part i thinks

On ‎16‎.‎9‎.‎2016 at 8:19 PM, Revolution said:

Just as a viewer it`s hard to say if she is really depressed or if it`s just a feeling of temporary sadness. Sometimes she seems to be really powerless and beeing in a mood for nothing. But ff she is really down with depression she should think/reflect her participation and leave the project. Dont want to be a witess of a suicide or other things. 

I think it´s natural that many of the RLC girls, especially Desiree, are depressed. They do not have a decent work, they do not study, they just lie on the sofa, sleep or play with their phone. They are like in a cage in the zoo, where people stare at the animals like we stare at these girls. And every now and then the male comes to them and wants to fuck, but that does not take the depression away, does not even bring joy on their faces. as they do not get their satisfaction. Fortunately, there are wonderful exceptions, as we know.