New Moderator: StnCld316

Admin

All, 

I received a message today from BTR's account claiming that he was killed in a "rode accident".  I am working to verify the authenticity of the message. He hasn't posted since the end of June, though it appears he logged in as recently as 7 days ago. I am not really sure what's going, but I have demoted him to a Moderator for the time being. I am bringing on @StnCld316 to the moderating team to help fill the void.  StnCld316 is a great moderator/Admin, and someone that I consider a friend. Please welcome him to the team. 

Thank You, 

- Admin 

Congrats stncld.

I think stncld is the right person to takeover from BTR for the time being as i have heard he does a great job over at cc so he has experience. Welcome to the team pal.

Great choice admin.

By the way i hope BTR is ok he is a great friend of mine infact he is a great friend of everybody he is family and i hope it is nothing serious. The fan forum would not be the same without you.