Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

is it just me or has anyone else noticed she seems to be getting to like a bit of "bum fun" ...can't say i blame her to be honest lol

Paul was just fingering her back side as she gave him head...she was definitely moaning in pleasure.

Whats up!! Leora gave Paul a blowjob and took it all in . Now I see Paul giving leora a bate all not very clear on camera . ? are R L C not paying enough for their services?!!Dosn't seem to be any ful on sex from these two these days.They seem to spend a lot of time on yhe computer trying to decide whether it's on or not . Mostly it seem not.

Paul is useless, another Lev, sad thing about it they both have very sexy ladies and these ladies love the shit out of them, if they ever had a real man they would kill themselfes knowing how much they have missed out on in life.  When Leora is alone she is fun to watch, once Paul shows up I leave the apartment "he fucks it up every time."8)

Leora is nothing more than a major cock tease and she gets me every fucking time. She is cute, has a nice body, a wicked ass, bald pussy and flirts to the cams with sexy clothes, skimpy outfits (or next to nothing on) or fuck all on. She just kills me because I like women doing all that. It is so obvious that she works the cams and us but fuck man how do you not watch her. Paul ruins it for me but I only focus on her body and even her mouth and tongue action on Paul's limp dick (did I say I don't look at Paul -lol). Why do I wait for her to swallow Paul's cum? Damn!!! She controls Paul but I think she controls us to - FUCK!!!