Adriana Isn't That Hot

Adriana isnt bad looking but that couple is pretty boring in my opinion ..rare that you see her unclothed around the house and iv never seen any sex in the living room from them .maybe it has happend when i wasnt watching i dont know

Couldn't agree more, she's just herself, and dresses as you would if you were staying in the house all day, I quite like her lounge pants.

You have to agree,if Leora didn't fake it ,there wouldn't be any sex in that apartment. Poor girl has to act out sex for Quick Shot Man. She gets little to no satisfaction from the walking booger. 

Better looking than Carla... but everyones different if we all liked the same would be boring world lol

Well Adriana is better looking then Elvis anyway lol

I think currently the four worst looking women on rlc are Elvis,Adriana,Carla and Vika

But of course like Scotsman said earlier each to their own and that's what I think

I think currently the four worst looking women on rlc are Elvis,Adriana,Carla and Vika

But of course like Scotsman said earlier each to their own and that's what I think

You need to include Dasha too.. For me the most important thing which affects my own rating are the solo actions and since that Adriana and Dasha have had some solo affairs, this would maximize their rating. .. 

Better looking than Elvis lol paul picking his nose is better looking than Elvis lol what ever turns you on lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...