Adriana Isn't That Hot

The thing I like best about Adriana is that intangible  sense that she "occupies the space she's in".  Arms and legs all akimbo, she takes up 3/4 of the bed, all of the couch, and if she ever got on a dance floor, ashe would clear it out in minutes.  It's the fact that she's not even conscious of it that I like the best.  Plus shes TAAAALL!

• 4 weeks later...

I think Adriana is sexy, she has that athletic build as though she does work out a lot  "very nice ass" but sometimes she gives you that mean or bad attitude look.  I see a lot of times she have to motivate her man "Daniel" into being more aggressive in bed. Other than that they do live the real and simple life.  I wish they would have more guest some times.8)

43 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I think Adriana is sexy, she has that athletic build as though she does work out a lot  "very nice ass" but sometimes she gives you that mean or bad attitude look.  I see a lot of times she have to motivate her man "Daniel" into being more aggressive in bed. Other than that they do live the real and simple life.  I wish they would have more guest some times.8)

I agree with what you said, howver, I feel sometimes that she doesn't like his way when making love as if she does so out of duty .. ;-)

13 hours ago, RLC_Dan said:

She is really one of the favourite Girls on RLC.

It's a pitty that we can see her having sexual intercourse only very rarely ...

When they first came to RLC they had sex a couple times a day. As time wore on the Novelty wore off and they very seldom have sex. Once a week now seems to be their routine.

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When they first came to RLC they had sex a couple times a day. As time wore on the Novelty wore off and they very seldom have sex. Once a week now seems to be their routine.

Because they swing now notice it is 7am their time and Adriana  is still not home . now watch carefuly when she does return he will go straight to his phone and watch her vids and rub his D then they will eat and he will get either a hand job or a blowjob  sometimes he will fu@k her when she comes in than after all that he will go out and she will watch her night episode on her phone maybe rub one out  you all remember you heard it here first when they decide to bring it home

• 1 month later...