Fan Page Carolina

Rob1

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Carolina and her trained pussy "jasmin" is headed out the door again, I wonder why Jasmin doesn't want to play with her roommates Lima and Milena, we know what Belle excuse was, now whats Jasmin's?  I thought Madam lola had power,  seems Carolina has just as much.8)

Well.... Lola had her trained monkey.... Now it is time for Caroline to get hers.... Lola will be leaving soon enuff and Belle is just used meat now.....lol

JUST SAYIN..... lol :):P:) 

Looks like Carolina is going to have her cake "Jasmin" I would say and eat it too, but from the looks of it she have eaten it already.  Don't think Jasmin well be leaving anytime soon if its up to Carolina, I wonder who she blew to keep her there?  She's good!!  I wonder how Rebecca feels about all this special treatment?? Belle under her mother figure Madam Lola and Jasmin under her man figure Carolina, what a site to see at this moment.8)

I wonder if Carolina brought some condoms today, I hope she doesn't get Jasmin pregnant tonight.

Carolina goes out to a club one night, and meets a guy who was very hand-some, so they left the club and went to his place and had very good wild sex, this sex went on for about 2 hours, after they had sex, they laid back in bed and the guy feel alsleep, so Carolina started rubbing his dick, then she went to sleep,  the next day they meet again at the same club, and then again they went to his place and had wild sex, and again when they where done she started rubbing his dick, this went on for a few days afterwards.  one day the guy was laying next to Carolina, and she started to rub and caress his dick, and he looked at her and said "why do you always do that after we have had sex?" and she said "well........I........miss minds."8)

Carolina and Jasmin suggest to me no more than a strong friendship.   Although a while ago Carol was curled up asleep on Jasmin's breast and at one point made a joke of pretend licking her tit.    Kitek says they are from the same hometown.

Now Becca has kindly offered Jasmin to sleep in her bed rather than on that uncomfortable settee.  

Way to go Becca!

If I thought there was any chance of hanky-panky I would stay up.   Sadly, I think Becca was just being kind.    She is such a lovely girl.

I like your comments on alot of things, and I really don't like to judge other members "friends" such as yourself, I won't put your comments down, everyone has there beliefs and opinions, and I try not to change people minds on with they think, but on this one "I can't accept your judgement on this one." sorry, "Seems more than just Strong friendship earlier"8)

10 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I like your comments on alot of things, and I really don't like to judge other members "friends" such as yourself, I won't put your comments down, everyone has there beliefs and opinions, and I try not to change people minds on with they think, but on this one "I can't accept your judgement on this one." sorry, "Seems more than just Strong friendship earlier"8)

Hi Rubberman,

I'd love to catch them in a 69. They are both beautiful so I'd love to be wrong on this one.

Seems to me they are close friends in a girly way; discuss everything, sleep closely together because they are unthreatened, and yes there is even the possibility of sex when the mood is right, and then everything would return to normal. Carolina had similar intense friendship with Anna, and with Lola – hell, she even had passionate sex with Lola.

Some posters suggest  Carolina has a boyfriend and  we are sure that Jasmin does.    I can't work it out any more than I can work out Belle.

Thank you for your kind comments.    I like RLCF  because we do all treat each other with respect, and are patient with our foibles.    I can be open and honest here in a way in my real life I never can be.    And yes, we are friends, in a man friends way.    Where if people disappear for years you don't notice, but when they return you pick things up exactly where you left off with no fuss, and absolutely no possibility of sex ever!

Frankly, women get the better deal out of life.

27 minutes ago, iloner said:

Hi Rubberman,

I'd love to catch them in a 69. They are both beautiful so I'd love to be wrong on this one.

Seems to me they are close friends in a girly way; discuss everything, sleep closely together because they are unthreatened, and yes there is even the possibility of sex when the mood is right, and then everything would return to normal. Carolina had similar intense friendship with Anna, and with Lola – hell, she even had passionate sex with Lola.

Some posters suggest  Carolina has a boyfriend and  we are sure that Jasmin does.    I can't work it out any more than I can work out Belle.

Thank you for your kind comments.    I like RLCF  because we do all treat each other with respect, and are patient with our foibles.    I can be open and honest here in a way in my real life I never can be.    And yes, we are friends, in a man friends way.    Where if people disappear for years you don't notice, but when they return you pick things up exactly where you left off with no fuss, and absolutely no possibility of sex ever!

Frankly, women get the better deal out of life.

Earlier that night "last night" Jasmin was taking a shower and Carolina came in and started fondling Jasmin's breasts, then she gave Jasmin as kiss,  Carolina then kissed Jasmin between her tits, and Jasmin grab her and kissed her back on the lips.  Carolina went back into the living roon sat on the couch while Belle and Rebecca sat on the other,  a few minutes later Jasmin comes out and sat on the couch with Carolina, that's when Carolina laid down next to Jasmin with her face on Jasmin's breast as though she was fondling them on the sly.  After Carolina started checking her cell phone "reading blogs and I am sure comments"  she all of a sudden got upset, and hauled off to bed leaving Jasmin there,  What ever it was she read, Jasmin wound up sleeping with Rebecca.   All that innocent looking crap with Jasmin doesn't cut it with me at all.  And they may even have boyfriends, but its more than just a friends to me.  If they didn't want us to know or see what they were doing they should have kept it out of the apartment.  May have been a play or script that went wrong, but I saw what I saw.8)

Sounds like I missed the fun by minutes.  

Normally I cannot get on site until midnight LT so I miss the evenings when a lot of fun happens.   Worse, there's no way to catch up unless you are lucky with comments in Chat.   I usually also check on CC but if there are no photos (normally now there aren't) I hardly ever go back through their chat feature more than a page or so because it takes too long (and is often bad-tempered).

I certainly agree with you about them not being innocent.  

They conceal much, presumably for commercial reasons - did you see Becca posing last week with a tin of what looked like vitamins; clearly hoping to get a contract for an advert - but would she get that contract if the firm knows there are pics of her, bum in air, head between Megan's legs?    Short-sighted of them, of course; if that was the pic on the tin I'd certainly buy.

I think they do improvise to a script - Lola's entertainments might be an example.   Other times they play-act off their own bat to keep boredom away and us entertained.

Concealment, improvising, play-acting, in an environment about which we are given minimal information - no wonder we don't know what's true and what isn't.    And just occasionally come the moments of true passion (as we interpret them).   Its those I watch for.  

So now I'm primed and bug eyed to watch out - but I'm going to be away for 5 days so if passion does erupt I'll miss it.   

I see Carolina is laying in the arms of her wife Jasmin.  Carolina looks more like a man in the black and white cams then ever.  I wonder if they going sleep together tonight, for some reason at the last minute last night she pushed Jasmin away and went and got into her own bed,  Jasmin had to sleep with Rebecca.  I don't think its fare that Rebecca and Belle can't have there lovers there with them, and Carolina can.  "what a real bitch she is" can wait for the day they send her duck mouth ass home.8)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎24 at 4:24 AM, hotwal said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Could this be from the morning Carolina and Lola went out early like around 05.30 when Lola was still pissed when we presumed they had gone to the beach with their large beach towels? If it is then it's an incredibly good find. I wonder, are there any more pics of this occasion anywhere?

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Carolina
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, featured and unfeatured this topic