New Forum Set Up..

Scotsman84

Most members do prefer the old set up i think this is why in the last upgrade it got set back to the old version because not many members liked it and the same thing could occur here if people keep hating it.

To be honest i like the new version now i am getting used to it the only thing i don't like about the new version is they don't have the overall top posters or the most posters during the day on the new version i used to like that on the old version but a part from that i am happy with it.

On 9/27/2016 at 6:34 AM, Rob1 said:

Most members do prefer the old set up i think this is why in the last upgrade it got set back to the old version because not many members liked it and the same thing could occur here if people keep hating it.

To be honest i like the new version now i am getting used to it the only thing i don't like about the new version is they don't have the overall top posters or the most posters during the day on the new version i used to like that on the old version but a part from that i am happy with it.

Rob1, If you haven't found it yet, you can locate the Overall Top Posters (Post Count) with the Search button.

Just click on the Search button without entering anything. The Search button will show a green box around it as you click it.

On the next page where it shows Content Search or Member Search just click Member Search

On the next page scroll to the bottom and on the right side click Search Members.

On this page you will see the List of Members (over 20,500 so far). To the right and just under this heading you will see Sort By \/.

Just click \/ and choose Post Count and the page will give you what you are looking for. The Reputation lists members with how many

likes each. So there you have it. I use this info because it provides info about long-time members and frequent posters.

As far as Most Posters during the day list - haven't found it and don't think it is listed anywhere in this new version. At my old job i use to provide IT with page info modifications/report sheet designs and worked with them to be inserted into the computer data system for operator use/troubleshooting purposes so it can be done easily. Perhaps put in a request to the ADMIN but good luck with that because they won't increase the amount of likes for the day (like quota appears limited at 10/day which is not enough with the great posters of images and commenters we have now).

• 2 months later...

So happy to see the overall top posters are back you just made this forum a happy place again because of that one thing that's what i liked about the old forum in the first place having the overall top posters on the forum.

Here is what you do on the new forum.

Go to your profile

Then go to when you last won the day , then the leaderboard comes up.

Then go to top leader.

Then on the left hand corner go the most repultion click that and you will find most posts hit that and you are back.

The only thing that is missing is the most posts during the day but i ain't worried about that.

• 4 weeks later...