Wouldn't have guessed... bye bye Premium

I wouldn't have guessed that the moment when finally something steamy is happening in Barca, Lola's room, with her, Carolina, Belle and Stella, is the moment I decide to give up my Premium subscription at RLC... :( 

I do understand people having sex under bedsheets, but I do NOT think in REAL LIFE people having sex are holding their bedsheets up like curtains to cover any view from exactly the sides that happens to be the sides where the cameras are located. Belle was taking care of Carolina with fingers and toys and all the time they held the bedsheets up in the air to have a curtain vertically hanging between them and the cameras. That is a gigantic F*** YOU to the paying customers. >:(

I know we aren't promised anything specific when we join RLC, and there more interests than people having sex, but this website should in some way reflect what "real life" might be in the apartments, and tenants not acknoledging the cameras too much. Who the he11 has sex in their bedroom and holds the bedsheets like that? If you are not willing to accept the premise of the website and "web service", don't become a tenant, that's my message to these girls actually.

So, no more money from me, RLC, after 4 months of premium membership. Wouldn't have guessed that it took a 4 girl sex session to happen for me to come to this decision. :-\

And this is what I mean by above rant... most of the time it was like this:

If the images don't show, click on the links:

And as I mentioned above, I have absolutely no problem with tenants having sex under bedsheets. That's what people do in real life. But when they hold up bedsheets in the air like in the images, it is not natural and ONLY done to avoid anyone seeing what is going on (recognizing the cameras which shouldn't happen), that is completely wrong for a site like this.

Create an account to see this content!

A lot of times I have stuck up for RLC in certain situations but I agree with you totally on this topic. I have no problems if a guest is invited with the understanding there are cams all over the place but does feel the urges to have sex but would rather not do the deed in front of us. The RLC tenants know exactly what they are getting into and that if they want to have sex they will be visible from most rooms. The couples that feel the need to pull up the sheets and do the deed under covers should be warned once and then terminated. In the apartments where they do this they also tend to walk around clothed most of the time. We could all get more skin if we went to our local beach. 

If they felt Carolina should not be seen having Belle ram a dildo into her for 25 minutes, Lola kiss and fondle her breasts and pussy then sit on her face while Carolina performs orally on her (quite well I might add), Stella fingering her clit and pussy AND have Carolina with her fingers stuck in Belle's pussy then they should not be here.

I could go on to no deck cameras, and I think I will since we are talking premium. RLC claims you get to see 'the real lives of these people 24x7'. Because there are no cameras on almost every deck, Barca1 being the exception; their claim is a clear case of false advertising! You watch a party at Dasha and Demid with 15-20 people and suddenly the apartment is empty: all went out to the deck. Little fun with Kami and Kristy's friends and again, the apartment is empty because they went on the deck. Same at Stesha and Marco's; Nina and Kira's; and most notably Barca2. So much takes place on those decks, which seem to be on all 3 sides of the apartment. Last night after Carolina was done, or so we thought; she went out on the deck from Lola's BR in a sheet, followed a minute later by Lola who was carrying the dildo. Because the door was left open we could hear Carolina from time to time as apparently Lola really finished her off. This is just not right; and RLC could give a shit! I have written them numerous times, including today, and so have others and you get NADA!  I will have to seriously evaluate when my subscription is up whether to renew or not. They have fucked up the selection of people in the apartments and made some boneheaded decisions on 'plots'. If this is what new management brings then maybe they need another team that actually thinks customer support means more than a 'thank you for your feedback' reply.

1 hour ago, DocMartin said:

And this is what I mean by above rant... most of the time it was like this:

If the images don't show, click on the links:

And as I mentioned above, I have absolutely no problem with tenants having sex under bedsheets. That's what people do in real life. But when they hold up bedsheets in the air like in the images, it is not natural and ONLY done to avoid anyone seeing what is going on (recognizing the cameras which shouldn't happen), that is completely wrong for a site like this.

Create an account to see this content!

Its just like the girls under the sheets, full of shit8)

I think this is another initiative by Lola where the plan went wrong.   She gets things to happen but maybe doesn't think them through very well.

Perhaps Carolina chickened out - she disappeared with Stella onto the balcony remember - and would only take part covered.   Belle Stella and Carolina kept the covers in place, Lola was not so bothered.

When the plan went wrong Lola got a chance to change it.   Belle was begging to be the one, but Lola refused.    My guess is Belle would have been happy to show all.    Carolina has not yet bated so Lola should have expected her to be shy, at least at first.,

Perhaps if Carolina had seen and helped Belle being done, and then Stella,  she might not have insisted on the covers.   Or not such drastic covering.

I understand Carolina needing to get used to the exposure.   many of the girls need a few days just to be nude in the bath!    The first time I saw Leora bate openly on camera:   it was in the last few days in her old apartment and was obviously planned to happen to prove she could do it (she got a phone call just before she started) - the room was quite dark and she sat far away from the camera and she seemed uncomfortable (then the dog ran off with her knickers).   

Lola pushes the troops and they take casualties.    Will we see Belle next or Stella as the star?    But when next Caro comes in the spotlight she should be braver or the plan should be better.    The covers were ridiculous.    If it were to happen again then I think complaint would be justified.   

Thanks for all the comments!

I have been a premium member of RLC for only 4 months, so I don't have that long a perspective of this all... of what has happened before and how things maybe have changed and evolved in the apartments, regarding how people react to cameras and exposure through them etc... but the events at Lola's room last night, that got me venting some steam, were such a huge disappointment. It was the first time I witnessed a blatant disregard of what RLC should be about. Tenants have been spending time in non-camera areas during my stay as well, especially on balconies and some other "dead spots" where no cameras can reach - and that can always be explained somehow, but to lift the bedsheets up and shamelessly telling the viewers that "you are excluded, sorry... we know you are watching, so we put this wall up so you can't see... " was and is too much.

You know, I felt (and still feel) completely duped and deceived. I paid almost $50 a month to be an anonymous voyeur to these apartments, watching "real life" as it emerged in them, and to which agreement all the tenants (supposedly) agreed to - to have us behind cameras and them not paying attention to the cameras. Then the "illusion" is destroyed by actions like those that took place last night. 

I will of course keep the door half open and maybe rejoin as premium member if I notice things changing. Maybe it requires some major changes in tenants (especially as I was not interested in half of the apartments at all anyway) and some evidence that RLC is taking some actions in clarifying to the tenants what this site is all about and what is expected of them. I'll keep informed at this forum and hope to see good news soon (my last payment covers my premium status up until around 20th of October, so after that I rely on you guys and your "reports" of what is happening :) )

Hi Doc,

You are right - the covers were unacceptable.   But mistakes get make and overall the direction the site is going is one many of us have been asking for - more sexuality.

There's a pretty good post on CC you might look up.   

Basically it says members are always threatening to leave but don't, or do leave but return soon, because RLC is addictive.

And anyway members of CC are a tiny percentage of the whole RLC membership so if everyone did leave it wouldn't affect RLC one bit.  

Of course, by and large we members of RLCF are stable mature sensible chaps, not like the more volatile membership of CC where rows are always flaring up over nothing.

RLC is expensive, and occasionally we stay up pointlessly only to get disappointed, but at present there is nothing else like it.  

16 hours ago, iloner said:

Hi Doc,

You are right - the covers were unacceptable.   But mistakes get make and overall the direction the site is going is one many of us have been asking for - more sexuality.

There's a pretty good post on CC you might look up.   

Basically it says members are always threatening to leave but don't, or do leave but return soon, because RLC is addictive.

And anyway members of CC are a tiny percentage of the whole RLC membership so if everyone did leave it wouldn't affect RLC one bit.  

Of course, by and large we members of RLCF are stable mature sensible chaps, not like the more volatile membership of CC where rows are always flaring up over nothing.

RLC is expensive, and occasionally we stay up pointlessly only to get disappointed, but at present there is nothing else like it.  

Well, you're right, there doesn't seem to be anything like RLC and it is addictive :) Maybe at the end of October, when I've been a week or so without all the cameras, I will feel some withdrawal symptoms and rejoin, we'll see (especially if I find out, by reading this forum, that I've missed out on something great :) ). Maybe I'm just a bit more sensitive and thin skinned, compared to other members, about tenants paying attention to the cameras in general, let alone "shutting them off" deliberately with obstacles like in the "episode" I ranted about. Of course I know that it isn't really REAL domestic life we are viewing (thank god as that would really be dull), but I'd like to have the illusion not broken like that :) Aaaanywayy... I guess it's good to take a break, and cut some time spent online in general. And I'll pop in here every now and then anyway.

• 3 weeks later...