texl01

I have noticed how the tenants of B1 & 2 are treating Belle. And it does not make for good viewing, the arrogance and ignorance of her older Peers toward her.

Today for example, after her shower, Belle went to the kitchen to make herself a drink.  Lima was already in there. There was absolutely no communication or exchange between the two. I am sure Belle felt like an intruder in her own house. Lima 's face had the look of a slapped arse while Belle cautiously maneuvered around her, got her drink and retreated to her room. 

These Girls are supposed friends and for the time being, Housemates. As I said this is not good to watch. 

I think you Girls need to realise who really pays your wages - the financial subscribers to RLC.  RLC may give you a pay packet, however, if not for the members , you would not be earning or certainly not the amount you get now. Most of you need to tidy up your act, and if RLC is not your thing - get out.

Stop putting your personal stuff on the youngest, most defenceless and most impressionable person in the group. A lot of members have commented recently about the shunning of Belle. This is obvious and not only makes one person feel their esteem is being undermined BUT makes the perpetrators look very bad in the eyes of those who witness it.

33 minutes ago, texl01 said:

I have noticed how the tenants of B1 & 2 are treating Belle. And it does not make for good viewing, the arrogance and ignorance of her older Peers toward her.

Today for example, after her shower, Belle went to the kitchen to make herself a drink.  Lima was already in there. There was absolutely no communication or exchange between the two. I am sure Belle felt like an intruder in her own house. Lima 's face had the look of a slapped arse while Belle cautiously maneuvered around her, got her drink and retreated to her room. 

These Girls are supposed friends and for the time being, Housemates. As I said this is not good to watch. 

I think you Girls need to realise who really pays your wages - the financial subscribers to RLC.  RLC may give you a pay packet, however, if not for the members , you would not be earning or certainly not the amount you get now. Most of you need to tidy up your act, and if RLC is not your thing - get out.

Stop putting your personal stuff on the youngest, most defenceless and most impressionable person in the group. A lot of members have commented recently about the shunning of Belle. This is obvious and not only makes one person feel their esteem is being undermined BUT makes the perpetrators look very bad in the eyes of those who witness it.

Agreeing with your words and not removing any of them eat ... Puntualizaria some things ... I think from RLC, never should have allowed Belle, abandon the house, but when they entered a couple of new girls, for me, Belle was to be the common thread between what they already had and nuvas girls, I mean, people often do you see when you come back to a site one, that would have helped integrate both girls and Belle. That brings us to Belle, and I repeat it is always my opinion, does not have the character or personality of other girls. That has led us to the current situation, where Belle, is displaced in both houses. The other case discussed is the way for me, contempt and witnessed, that Lola, was blunt with Belle, and said that in his bed, no. I had to rest on the couch. And that Lola knew that Belle had been all day in bed not feeling well. I found it shameful attitude Lola. Finally, and adding something else ... It seems incredible attitude RLC to its customers, we are. It is the subject of the camera on the balcony, and lack of sensitivity of those responsible to us in our demand for a new camera is put into the house of Barcelona 2.

1 hour ago, texl01 said:

Belle was gone for 3 days, not because she had some kind of emergency or anything, but she was with Lola and her crew having a good time,  I am feeling that these two "Milena and Lima" kind of feel she abandon them, when she "Belle" should have been getting to know her new room mates.  Now that Belle is back home, and not feeling so good we are suppose to be sympathetic for her??  Maybe there is more that we don't know with these three, and hopefully they well soon get things on the right track.  I am not downing Belle for going and have a good time, but 3 days..!! when she knew she had 2 new girls at the place she is suppose to be staying.  As far as the way Lola and her crew is treating her I am still trying to figure that one out.  When Belle got there she depended on Anna for closer as a friend, once Anna seen Carolina her thoughts was off of Belle,  Belle then turned to Lola,  Lola give her some closer but not enough, and there was Carolina again blocking her path with Lola.  I can feel she may be feeling a bit mistreated but she needs to grow up.  I like Belle, she brings a lot of energy and fun to watch,  I am sure that RLC see something in her "she is still there." What she needs to do is start off today trying to get to know her room mates, even if it means knocking on there doors, or taking them out for lunch,  "we know she has the money."...lol8)

texl01,

' I am sure Belle felt like an intruder in her own house '

A very good choice of words.

It is very bad that they can not even be civil. I don't think Belle has a strong enough personality to make a big move and try to build bridges with Lima and Milena while they are so frosty to her. As I posted on Belle's pages while really not right she went off with the B2 gang then stayed so long earlier Milena seemed to put her down hard so not really surprising.

Overall I feel while perhaps biased towards Belle who at least should have returned 'home' the next evening Lima and Milena have to make a step change too.

I think Belle is not strong enough to fight herself back in the apartment. Strange, because the first night Milena and Belle were on fire together. And Milena (although a little drunk) seemed to fancy her. But if you compare Belle to the rest of them, she is just a child. All she does is jump around. Cute for the viewer but maybe annoying for her housemates. Let's not forget that in a house full of girls there will always be some tension or competition between them. We see them as cute or hot women, while they see eachother just as housemates who are fun and annoying at times.

But, you're right. It hurts to see her all by her own. It takes little effort to be nice to eachother. And i must that I expected a little more from Milena and Lima. I'm afraid we won't see Belle up and running again before she will leave. Too much has happend. But I hope I'm wrong.

It's weird though, that RLC seems to put the wrong girls together several times now. Belle needs two young girls to have fun with. Now she has two 'grannies' who ignore her most of the time. There is no connection.

So it's interesting to see what will happen the coming weeks. Because this way the Barca-apartments are pretty boring.

The key points of the first night are that it was just the two of them, Milena was in control, was sussing Belle out and potentially with the photo shoot using Belle for her gain beyond RLC. Belle was happy because she was getting attention without competition. After the ( suggested ) yacht party Belle found she couldn't handle the booze like others yet here she matched Milena glass for glass to fit in rather than being cautious. I think Milena would have stayed down if Belle wasn't on the sofa looking very sleepy. The next day Milena was up late morning if not before but it was mid-afternoon when Belle appeared still looking sleepy and possibly hung over too.

One thing we have not considered is if Milena explained more about the photo shoot and her business then told Belle she was unsuitable as immature or Belle said she didn't want to be involved.

Once Lima appeared Milena had someone else when she wanted company while she also seems to want a good amount of time alone or if someone else in the same room not giving them much attention nor wanting much chat etc.

Inevitably in an apartment of 3 or more girls there will be tension and conflicts but they have to learn about each other and put past issues behind them so overall they get on instead of trying to avoid each other.

Yes, good points raised.  I do think it incumbant on the lead girl to pave the way and in this case it is Milena.  Belle does have to 'go up' but maybe what she needs is someone to take her under their wing,  I thought that Stella and Belle were going to have that sort of friendship at the apts are so close together.  I think we are all waiting for Mother Lola, despite her good qualities, to head for home so there can be a rearrangment of the power situation.

4 minutes ago, delta10 said:

The key points of the first night are that it was just the two of them, Milena was in control, was sussing Belle out and potentially with the photo shoot using Belle for her gain beyond RLC. Belle was happy because she was getting attention without competition. After the ( suggested ) yacht party Belle found she couldn't handle the booze like others yet here she matched Milena glass for glass to fit in rather than being cautious. I think Milena would have stayed down if Belle wasn't on the sofa looking very sleepy. The next day Milena was up late morning if not before but it was mid-afternoon when Belle appeared still looking sleepy and possibly hung over too.

One thing we have not considered is if Milena explained more about the photo shoot and her business then told Belle she was unsuitable as immature or Belle said she didn't want to be involved.

Once Lima appeared Milena had someone else when she wanted company while she also seems to want a good amount of time alone or if someone else in the same room not giving them much attention nor wanting much chat etc.

Inevitably in an apartment of 3 or more girls there will be tension and conflicts but they have to learn about each other and put past issues behind them so overall they get on instead of trying to avoid each other.

I understand your words and take part right, and I mean, would happen if this were real life, without being conditioned by cameras 24 hours. But this is a business where the girls are here to entertain viewers (I do not mean "only" sex, I mean everything in general), they get along better or worse the audience will care little ( preferably they get along), which have or do not want to go half-naked, the viewer is going to also give equal, he wants to see light girl clothes, so I could go but I will not bore you ... I think you understand me .
It's hard, but it is the harsh reality, the girls are not paid for any vacation ... and I think that's a premise that all accept when they sign contracts.