Boring apartments

TBird97

It's getting to the point where RLC management is either taking the viewing and paying public for granted or they just don't give a damn anymore.

I find the following apartments very boring: Maya & Stepan, Dasha & Demid, Adrianna &Daniel, Sabrina & Carina and the jury is still out on Kitty & Smith. Barca 1 is a mere shadow of what it was like in March. Bringing in cute little girls who look like they just left a convent school and act the part isn't worth $ 50 per month.

Just my point of view.

8 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

It's getting to the point where RLC management is either taking the viewing and paying public for granted or they just don't give a damn anymore.

I find the following apartments very boring: Maya & Stepan, Dasha & Demid, Adrianna &Daniel, Sabrina & Carina and the jury is still out on Kitty & Smith. Barca 1 is a mere shadow of what it was like in March. Bringing in cute little girls who look like they just left a convent school and act the part isn't worth $ 50 per month.

Just my point of view.

I said it before; I'll say it again........... this is real life. How exciting would it be to watch what you do for 24/7?  Right now, you'd be boring as fuck,  we'd be watching you do the exact thing most of these tenants  are doing: Namely, sitting at your computer surfing for a room with *S E X* going on.  

Real Life is boring, unless it involves a train wreck or an airplane crash. Short of knowing how Maya broke her wrist, watching her build dolls and assembling car parts, viewing the tenants laze about for hours on end, it's pretty much what any of us do in our homes.

SO, you are correct in saying, $50 a month would be a lot of money to watch anyone, including you!

On the other hand, very few people complain about Leora (other than Toolmaker) or Nelly or Masha. Those women are the ones that make viewers sit up and pay attention (except for Toolmaker). Different strokes for different folks, but it's like dangling a carrot in front of a horse......it will keep moving trying to get a bite, not realizing it's just bait.

24 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

On the other hand, very few people complain about Leora (other than Toolmaker) or Nelly or Masha. Those women are the ones that make viewers sit up and pay attention (except for Toolmaker). Different strokes for different folks, but it's like dangling a carrot in front of a horse......it will keep moving trying to get a bite, not realizing it's just bait.

I Are you implying Toolmaker 123 never has anything nice to say? Shame on you, even if it is true the majority of the time.:-\

@capeguy- :)) No, I was actually just yanking Toolmaker's chain since in the past he's let us know his opinion of Leora and Elisa and a few others.

I like to think that He has an open mind  and he's certainly entitled to his opinion.

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Just my point of view.

So was your $50 in US or Canadian currency? The US of $44.95 does seem high which is why anyone would be crazy not to get the 90-day, which at $99 US works out to $1.10 US per day. I can think of a lot of times I blow off that for something totally useless so if you can find 1 thing per day you like on RLC is it worth $1 to you? I gave up mine, although I will have to see how long I hold out, to protest RLC not covering the balcony/deck areas and not having a free cam in every apt; and I emailed them numerous times on that AND when I cancelled to tell them why. I agree with you in that they takes us for granted and do not give a damn, which is why whey have done nothing to enhance their product in a very long time. Adding apts is not an enhancement, in fact if they were all interesting you could never follow them based on how many they currently have. It will take a concerted effort to get them to change and depriving them of money is one. The other is to have EVERYONE on RLC email them at least once a month demanding they live up to their promise of 24x7 coverage, which is not done when the balconies are not covered; it is false advertising of the first order.  

One euro a day is not money ...
Not everyone has or wants to spend $ 100 to see for three months (good deal, but you have to think that you do not know that you have done within 15 days, imagine within two months)
If the product you sell is good (you do business), but if you do not like the business (have done the donkey)
so you say, I with August and September, would partner a year, but what I see now, I'm thinking if I unsubscribe ...
And I say that because I entertain more with your talks, watching the houses.
I hang out I'm here, I do not see boredom or boring people looking at your phone, except when I know it's at my expense. You and I paid show, and anyone who says otherwise is neither voyeuristic nor is a guy.
People tell me that because I see more couples, and I will not deny that occasionally I like to visit their homes, but everyone likes, and I prefer a good game of girls the couple fuck (and do not say no is good), but to fuck and have my wife. For that, the truth is that girls must collaborate, Rebecca knows what to do, she's in show business, but what surprises me is because she did not want to go a little further.
In fact, because when Jasmin, makes him a touch of ass, she remains motionless?
I know, Rebecca, never responds to those games.

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Just my point of view.

I was thinking that Maya & Stepan, Dasha & Demid, Adriana & Daniel, Sabrina & Carina, Leora & Paul, Zoya & Lev and perhaps Desiree & Raul need a quick visit and demonstration by RLC's own resident sex therapists. Seeing that Sasha has the big hammer and can swing it, Masha is a proven bisexual nympho plus they do entertain/fuck couples - then I think they can TRY and get these "boring apartments" some help in their sex routine (lack of or poor performance). Barca1 and 2 are only nudity teases and undercover masturbators (most of the time). When have you seen a Barca girl masturbate in front of a free cam (very rare, if at all)? Kitty and Smitty are a lost cause so far. Imagine or visualize the possible sex action with the foursome in each of the apartments mentioned. Personally I think the guys are boring and too lazy to improve but after a sex round with Masha and Sasha I think ALL the girls would be more adventuress and perhaps throw their male companion out on their lazy useless ass. With respect to Sabrina & Carina having a go with Masha and Sasha they would get very wild but maybe "scary" to watch after their visit with the RLC sex therapists.

Ah, fuck it - nothing will improve so bring in new lively tenants or RLC needs staff changes. I really question their inconsistent and poor decisions on signing up certain tenants or "rules of engagement" with respect to RLC expectations/behavior from tenants. Would be curious which apartments are the big moneymakers and which are probably subsidized because they are there to satisfy some paying customers that get excited looking at boring tenants (keep an apartment even though they are losing money for RLC).

Glad to see you haven't gone far Capeguy.

The 180 days is 1$ a day.   Even paying in impoverished UK £ its hard not to get value.   The new site voyeur-house.tv is about the same and has only two aptmts., and not as good quality.    However, I can think of two reasons someone might join:     because those particular girls bring a smile to their face              OR curiosity/novelty. 

These reasons apply equally to RLC.   Leora got me hooked, Ilona got me to pay, Megan got me gobsmacked.   Adding new aptmts is an enhancement.    And does increase viewing choice and so the likelihood of pleasure.  It's the girls that matter - but at any one time only one or two girls will float your boat.

So there are apmts I virtually never watch.    But guests come; tenants change; dramatic events happen as at N & K.   Who would have thought Vanessa and Thomas would be watchable, but they produced a volcanic sex bomb guest in  red pants up for some les with Van, unfortunately thwarted by her boneheaded Bf, and then the utterly bonkers two-tone. 

Really I only watch the Barcas with occasional glimpses  elsewhere as things happen.     That doesn't mean the others are boring - once you focus on a life it turns out to be fascinating.   It does mean we can choose where our entertainment lies.

As for those convent girls!    Apparently Lara bated late last night (on top of the covers, in bra and pants, with both hands in the moneybox).   I had written her off as a dead loss and so missed it.

Girls come and go like the tide; and I'm happy to float along through doldrums and storm.  That doesn't mean I wouldn't just love to see every apartment with its very own Megan being visited by Ilona and Becca and Elisa and Belle and Danaya and, of course, Aida.

Now that site would be worth 2 $ a day!   So RLC could double its revenues with better girl selection.   The only reason they haven't done so must be its bloody hard to do.

4 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

I said it before; I'll say it again........... this is real life. How exciting would it be to watch what you do for 24/7?  Right now, you'd be boring as fuck,  we'd be watching you do the exact thing most of these tenants  are doing: Namely, sitting at your computer surfing for a room with *S E X* going on.  

Real Life is boring, unless it involves a train wreck or an airplane crash. Short of knowing how Maya broke her wrist, watching her build dolls and assembling car parts, viewing the tenants laze about for hours on end, it's pretty much what any of us do in our homes.

SO, you are correct in saying, $50 a month would be a lot of money to watch anyone, including you!

Hi toolmaker I have to agree with you. I think it is a good price to pay .Things always get better. One apartment gets too hot and has too cool off, and another picks it up .Van and toms apartment was worth 50 bucks if you don't miss it. Hang in there guys life is great if you take time to enjoy it

11 hours ago, TBird97 said:

I don't complain about Leora; I merely state the fact she is very narcissitic, patterned and boring as shit.

It's time RLC took some of the old  tenants out and replace them with fresh personalities........... If you don't already know, each of them have unique personalities and many of us are tired of the same boring shit;

Lev, Stepan, Paul,  all the rest that shows us the same BORING crapola. 

5 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Maya and Dumbass need to gtf for sure... they couldn't get any more boring if they tried... there that boring that RLC don't even want to waste time/money on giving them a new Apartment lol..... Leora and Nose where do I start lol

Leora's not quite as trim as she used to be, but she still has a marvellous body.   When the rest of RLC has let you down by being asleep or out, Leora will be there looking stunning and somehow always in the bating position, even if she then takes 3 - 5 hours to get her fingers wet.

Presumably its a premium apartment for Siberia, but costs peanuts to run compared to a house in Barcelona.

I've often wondered (well, possibly once) why Maya and Stepan are still on RLC.   She does have a big fan club - or used to.    And if Leora's flat costs peanuts, running their hovel probably doesn't even notice on the RLC accounts.

Except for the cost of maintenance.   

And even though one engineer can  probably visit both places, it still must be expensive to send an engineer out to the back of the world.

Until I thought of Paul. What is this useless man doing soldering day in day out? And then it struck me: Paul is doing the maintenance for RLC!!

Some apartments are so boring that I want to say bye to Zoya and Adriana. I like both of them but Lev and Daniel are couch potatoes. Maya and Stepan keep the same daily routine - no spice to this couple - even the big dog is bored of them. This apartment is SO BORING that now I want to see Maya's chubby sister totally naked and have her do some above the blanket masturbating. How bad is that? Doesn't any of these tenants have a cute midget girl friend or guest? She would be fun watch. RLC can't seem to hire lively girls or couples that do things around the apartment without computers or phones. Most tenants are on the phone or computer and the odd time have some kind of sex. They do nothing in between - boring!!! Hard to catch anybody laughing or just playing around. Okay - how about a naked female comedian of ANY size?