Boring apartments

TBird97

I skip a few apartments when I log on, some I don't like the tenants and some like above a just boring.  I like Maya she has a great body except for that hideous tattoo but like already mentioned you can more or less tell before you even go there what is happening, I think Maya has talent with her model making I will give her credit for that but Stepan is a total bore.

I agree with Toolmaker about Leora, she does have a nice body but I've read where people say she forgets the cameras are there but I think she is fully aware of them all the time, look at her walk, the way she tilts her head etc, the again her partner Pick and Flick is a total waste.

I personally don't like women with tattoos but it seems it is a requirement now to have a few to be a tenant, I used to be a paying member but stopped because I only visit a few apartments, I would also like and this is my personal choice by the way to see a mature couple mainly a woman of course.  Yes it's nice to see the young girls but I'm now old enough to be their father or grandad so a nice mature lady please.

Zoya is nice and she too has talent with her paintings, a lovely slim body but again her partner Lev is another boring man, if you visit there it will be empty or Lev will be on the couch on his iPad or playing his soccer game or watching TV.

Agree with your comments Col1948. I am all for mature women too and been asking for them. Women in their 40's to 60's works for me since I find older women are not childish and behave more normal to what is pleasing to watch. Actually, horny mature women turn me on. Rarely have an issue with the female tenants. The lazy ass males that we keep mentioning takes away from the women because then I question their choice in men or are they lacking self esteem and/or confidence in themselves (or doing they really think these guys are "the dream"?). FFS!!! As far as an ideal mature couple - Elisa and Fima are close to being that and they act way better than the "kids" or "youngens".

LOL guys.   One or two Mums have been creeping in, bating in the tub (Kami's Mum) or bonking in the bed (Venessa's parents).

Leora and Belle have been wearing spectacles, and Lola's dark glasses were possibly prescription lenses.   

But can we leave the sexy granny thing there.   

Or soon we'll have oversized underpants In every apartment, a bin for incontinence pads,  and another for walking sticks.

Do we really want to hear: "she's taken her teeth out-may be a blow job."

24 minutes ago, iloner said:

LOL guys.   One or two Mums have been creeping in, bating in the tub (Kami's Mum) or bonking in the bed (Venessa's parents).

Leora and Belle have been wearing spectacles, and Lola's dark glasses were possibly prescription lenses.   

But can we leave the sexy granny thing there.   

Or soon we'll have oversized underpants In every apartment, a bin for incontinence pads,  and another for walking sticks.

Do we really want to hear: "she's taken her teeth out-may be a blow job."

That is what I want to see - LOL. Actually not THAT extreme but there are some very beautiful shapely mature women out there - give them a chance. These young kids are disappointing - most of the time. Can RLC find better young girls? - not likely.

24 minutes ago, Col1948 said:

I agree Doug, there are some nice matures out there as you say, now we are on the subject I would like to see stockings too, some nice lingerie as well lol.

Yes, seeing women dress in a very sexy teasing way is awesome. How about full body fishnet or lycra/spandex? Full nudity is great but also the type of clothes that gets your imagination triggered to the point of wondering what she looks like undressed. Nipple flash, see through outfit, low neckline top showing cleavage, bikinis, crotchless panties, etc. When will an apartment of girls do a fashion show by trying on different clothes for us to see them in different outfits. More or less - haha.

On 11/3/2016 at 11:16 PM, toolmaker123 said:

I don't complain about Leora; I merely state the fact she is very narcissitic, patterned and boring as shit.

It's time RLC took some of the old  tenants out and replace them with fresh personalities........... If you don't already know, each of them have unique personalities and many of us are tired of the same boring shit;

Lev, Stepan, Paul,  all the rest that shows us the same BORING crapola. 

I agree with Tool. I was a member from Feb 2016 until Nov when I dumped it on principle, will come back some day. In review, I do not see how most apts with the same tenants should be her more than 6 months. As good as Leora's body is, the act is always the same and it gets really stale over time. Maya and Stepan are a total snooze. Same for Adriana and Daniel, although they at least get it on once in a while. Lev should just be gone on general principles. Elvis' apt is as boring as Maya's. 

I guess the point is most, if not all, get very predictable. It highlights the real fact: RLC does not really 'manage' anything. The find someone and throw them into an apt that has been vacated; then just leave them. No review process that evaluates if they are worth the expenses because I suspect they are making enough it does not matter. My belief is no one at RLC has management experience; some techies with a good idea put it together but they have no clue how to run it. The result is a reactive approach; do nothing until something is wrong; which will eventually fail.

I may have got the figures wrong, they're from memory of statistics published here 6 months ago:

Subscribers thought to be over 70,000 -no idea if this is even nearly right but there are over 1000 Hero members on RLCF and we are a small planet round the RLC star

Times between 30 to 40 $ per month average per subscriber

Turnover well over 1 million $ per month

Somewhere along the way they must have made some good decisions!

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Zander said:

If apartments were boring back then. What are they now. At least back then participants actually made a half decent effort. 

We ALWAYS want more, not less. Yes, back then things were way better for voyeur teases but nowadays it is like reading the same book or playbook over and over and over and............

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 12:06 AM, Zander said:

If apartments were boring back then. What are they now. At least back then participants actually made a half decent effort. 

Boring isn't even the word to describe the current rubbish. Giving the chance, don't think many would keep any of the tedious tenants on offer. 

• 1 year later...