Thank you Mods

iloner

Its easy for us to forget what benefits we all get from the way this forum is run.

Its kept peaceful and polite.

Nasty virus surprises are swept away - usually.   Actually I got one here 6 months ago, which is how I now know that they are usually caught and killed off.

Wonderful pics often appear to delight us.

Sometimes when we post an appropriate pic appears to illustrate what we have said.   This used to happen more often in the past than now.   Think of the knowledge it must take to source just the right thing.

Chat is encouraged  - our live chat is the thing those  friendly hooligans at CC admire most about our more peaceful site.

These things and much more come to us because of the hard work of Mods, who I understand all volunteer.   There must be some benefits - don't know what those are - but I do recognise the hours they put in on our behalf.

So THANK YOU

5 hours ago, iloner said:

Its easy for us to forget what benefits we all get from the way this forum is run.

Its kept peaceful and polite.

Nasty virus surprises are swept away - usually.   Actually I got one here 6 months ago, which is how I now know that they are usually caught and killed off.

Wonderful pics often appear to delight us.

Sometimes when we post an appropriate pic appears to illustrate what we have said.   This used to happen more often in the past than now.   Think of the knowledge it must take to source just the right thing.

Chat is encouraged  - our live chat is the thing those  friendly hooligans at CC admire most about our more peaceful site.

These things and much more come to us because of the hard work of Mods, who I understand all volunteer.   There must be some benefits - don't know what those are - but I do recognise the hours they put in on our behalf.

So THANK YOU

True words. Thanks to the mods for this beautiful site :)

• 8 months later...