"Get News"

PeterGrey

• 4 weeks later...

Never got any confirmation mail from RLC, but got the 1st newsletter. So it's working.

1. An additional camera has been installed in Stesha and Marco's bedroom
2. New girls Jessica and Nicole joined Lima

3. Kitty and Smith have left the project. Perhaps they will be back one day, but not in the same apartment.

Gosh!    There's a newsletter!

I suppose telling us Jess and Nicole have joined is a bit redundant when they are perfectly well aware we have been slavering over their first showers for days already.

Good to know Kitty might be back, and that difficult apartment might be dumped.    Perhaps she'll dump Smith meanwhile and come back with a lovely girl.

3 hours ago, iloner said:

Gosh!    There's a newsletter!

I suppose telling us Jess and Nicole have joined is a bit redundant when they are perfectly well aware we have been slavering over their first showers for days already.

Good to know Kitty might be back, and that difficult apartment might be dumped.    Perhaps she'll dump Smith meanwhile and come back with a lovely girl.

RLC is behind the times. They always send Newsletters out late when everyone already knows before they even send it.

Their idea of a newsletter, as I have said before, is a useless piece of crap. Someone took 2 minutes to put down a few points about what we already know. A newsletter would tell us what is GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE! You know things like what they plan to do to enhance their site, new functionality, more cams (like on the balconies), and such. What they have is not even worth reading. 

Another newsletter arrived today -
Anabel and Efim got their own apt, 14 cams, sauna and terrace.

I thought for a minute it was S&M's apt 'cause they are UM atm lol
But I see a new apt in thumbnail. Can't click on it tho, and I see no new apt in list - other ppl have them in list tho, strange.