What Would Happen

RUBBERMAN

I wonder what would happen if RLC told all the girls in these apartments they had to get rid of their cell phones?  Do you think we would get more from them, they wouldn't be able to read mostly everything we type about, they wouldn't be able to contact their boyfriends and be told not to do this or that,  or look and see what customer said this or that about their looks or how they had sex with a partner, or won't be able to check their phones to critique them self's after masturbating. Would they have more time to get to know each other, instead of looking and checking their cell phones every other minute?  By watcing these girls checking and looking at these phones all day, I have to ask myself is this the Real life? do people sit around like this in the real world? "NO"  I do believe that these phones give them give them just a much information about us as we get from them, I also believe that we would get more from these girls if these cell phones where gone, and as long as they have them and are able to read some of the things we talk about they are not going to give us nothing but wasted time.  No not all the apartments are like that "just two" B1 and B2.  I some times believe that some have signed up and are chatting with us in the chat room "it amazes me how some of these pictures of the girls pop up from the outside" like when their in a club, or the beach, on the back of a boat, who's taking the pictures and how are they getting them unless they where there? and maybe they are getting out side help threw their cell phones from former friends who is also signed up.  who am I really talking to in the chat room, is it one of girls?  Out of all the talk, the big question is "What Would Happen" if RLC took away those Cell Phones?8)

I've always assumed the pics from the real world have come from their or their friends' social media sites, as infiltrated by perves posing as their friends.   Well, sometimes we are very good friends to them, and have much care towards them and the best of intentions for them.

How they spend so much time looking at their phones completely defeats me.    But I guess they could not comprehend us looking at their lives for hours a day.

I do see young uns able to focus on their phones and their friends at the same time; so I don't think phone use curtails their social lives at all.   The reverse, since they share and comment on the stuff in front of them.

However, I agree that pushing them to spend more time interacting with each other without phones would be good for us.   I put a list under the Barcelona topic of all the fun things that could happen which sadly have withered away lately.   Most of that though needed stronger leadership as well as less phone time.

Idea: restrict their signal to certain hours of the day - as Scotsman points out, give idle fingers some other work at night.

13 hours ago, iloner said:

Idea: restrict their signal to certain hours of the day - as Scotsman points out, give idle fingers some other work at night.

I think that is a very good idea, set one ore more windows of an hour during the day the WiFi is open, they can do all the social media stuff they want then. The risk ofcourse is that they will leave the apt the moment the signal shuts down and just relocate to the nearest McDonalds for more free internet.