Have you noticed?

ScottScottman

50 minutes ago, ScottScottman said:

... that some of the apartments are always neat and tidy? I wonder if it is because the residents realize there are thousands of people looking into their homes and want it to be as tidy and clean as they can. Or maybe they know there are RLC members who like to see: Women. Cleaning. Naked. 

Create an account to see this content!

I think it is mostly down to their background and upbringing.

Particularly for B1 & B2 there must be little incentive to do more than necessary in a shared apartment that they are only staying in for at most a few weeks. Also each time there is a change of tenant it seems cleaners go in to give the room that the new tenant will have and the shared areas a thorough clean.

This brings out the "thing" that happened between Belle and Milena - and we all know who got the blame for that.
When I think of it, I can't remember seeing Belle do much cleaning in the kitchen or at all.

Oh well, it's water under the bridge. Sorry for being a bit OT, but couldn't help myself :)

3 hours ago, ScottScottman said:

... that some of the apartments are always neat and tidy? I wonder if it is because the residents realize there are thousands of people looking into their homes and want it to be as tidy and clean as they can. Or maybe they know there are RLC members who like to see: Women. Cleaning. Naked. 

Create an account to see this content!

The two Barcelona Apartments have cleaners come in and clean everything. That's why there is so much Under Maintenance Detail.

These girls are afraid they'll break a fingernail if they ever did some Manual Labor.   If you ever watch them clean dishes, most of the time they just run them under hot water without the use of any soap.     Botulism Yummy.