DONE.

I saw the blacked out screens in Candy's room. You could still make out a little so the cameras weren't covered by something, seems they just failed to switch to night vision when it got dark. It's light now, and the cameras are working fine. The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago, with the same cameras, I think it got fixed the very next day during an UM.

Most likely a technical issue. Although RLC allows the girls to hide in the blind spots and on the balcony, I don't think they will allow the girls to mess with their cameras, they're always very careful with those. You can say a lot of bad things about RLC, but when a report is filed about a problem with a camera, it gets fixed quick.

On 12/3/2016 at 3:51 AM, CowArt said:

I saw the blacked out screens in Candy's room. You could still make out a little so the cameras weren't covered by something, seems they just failed to switch to night vision when it got dark. It's light now, and the cameras are working fine. The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago, with the same cameras, I think it got fixed the very next day during an UM.

Most likely a technical issue. Although RLC allows the girls to hide in the blind spots and on the balcony, I don't think they will allow the girls to mess with their cameras, they're always very careful with those. You can say a lot of bad things about RLC, but when a report is filed about a problem with a camera, it gets fixed quick.

DONE

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

Vi las pantallas oscurecidas en la habitación de caramelo. Aún se podía hacer un poco lo que las cámaras no estaban cubiertos por algo, parece que simplemente no pudieron cambiar a la visión nocturna, cuando se hizo de noche. Es la luz ahora, y las cámaras están funcionando bien. Lo mismo ocurrió hace un par de semanas, con las mismas cámaras, creo que lo arreglaron al día siguiente durante una UM.

Lo más probable es un problema técnico. Aunque RLC permite a las chicas que se esconden en los puntos ciegos y en el balcón, no creo que van a permitir a las niñas a meterse con sus cámaras, que son siempre mucho cuidado con ellos. Se puede decir muchas cosas malas de RLC, pero cuando se presenta un informe acerca de un problema con una cámara, que se fija rápida.

Good morning,
I am with you that were technical problems that occurred last night.
But that means they have very little foresight with that, because it is not the first time that happens, and always in the same room ... that is worrying.
In addition to saying very little about the maintenance service of the company, in just over two months, I know the same problem, and is not a small problem, such as not updating the mini-screens, but leave two cameras without service Of the house, important ...
Another thing is that this always gives people theories of conspiracy, and they leave the girls in bad place ...
This morning in other forums it is said that Candy does not close the door and last night closed the door, that the girls do not usually sleep together and last night "chance" sleep together, that they talk about not having experiences with girls, however Candy Has said some games to Mich ...
They will be fooled, but from my point of view, that should not give rise to RLC to be given.
Already happened to Lola and Rebecca, of course in that case, if that happened.

I grow a bit weary of all the conspiracy theories.

When the nightvision on a cam goes out, the go-to explanation is that Michelle is dining at the Y and they don't want us to see. When they go out to the balcony, they either do drugs or are plotting how to bore us to death for the next hour.... NO. When a cam goes out, there's a technical difficulty with the cam. When they go out to the balcony, they go have a smoke and a chat, or just watch the ships on the Mediterranean or the people on the boulevard.

On 12/3/2016 at 5:18 AM, vortios said:

Good morning,
I am with you that were technical problems that occurred last night.
But that means they have very little foresight with that, because it is not the first time that happens, and always in the same room ... that is worrying.
In addition to saying very little about the maintenance service of the company, in just over two months, I know the same problem, and is not a small problem, such as not updating the mini-screens, but leave two cameras without service Of the house, important ...
Another thing is that this always gives people theories of conspiracy, and they leave the girls in bad place ...
This morning in other forums it is said that Candy does not close the door and last night closed the door, that the girls do not usually sleep together and last night "chance" sleep together, that they talk about not having experiences with girls, however Candy Has said some games to Mich ...
They will be fooled, but from my point of view, that should not give rise to RLC to be given.
Already happened to Lola and Rebecca, of course in that case, if that happened.

DONE

9 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Estoy seguro de que conocían las levas estaba fuera, por eso cerraron la puerta, esas dos perras disimulados sabían lo que estaban haciendo. "Sólo un poco de lo que tenemos que excepto en las próximas semanas en B2" un montón de mierda de toro.8)

In this case, I can not say anything ...
In the previous case of Lola and Rebecca, if they knew, I do not know if before, but at the moment, both received messages, and oh! Coincidence, that night, they received no more messages ...
In fact Lola let out an expletive, when after a while there was no light, she realized that the cameras were still recording.
I am convinced that everything that happens in the house is almost planned.
Celebrations in the houses, visits of strangers, schedules of dances, semi naked dances, dinners in other houses, nights of departure to discotheques, birthday parties ... in fine, everything that has been happening ...
So far, no one has been able to refute me in a reasoned way because my idea is not correct.
Someone in his day, he wanted to convince me of my mistake, but his explanations were so inconsistent that he realized that they were not good proofs.

18 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Crezca un poco cansado de todas las teorías de la conspiración.

Cuando el de visión nocturna en una leva se apaga, el ir a la explicación es que Michelle es cenar en la Y y que no quieren que veamos. Cuando salen al balcón, o bien lo hacen las drogas o están planeando cómo nos llevaba a la muerte durante la siguiente hora .... NO. Cuando una cámara se apaga, hay una dificultad técnica con la leva. Cuando salen al balcón, que vaya tienen un humo y un chat, o simplemente ver los barcos en el Mediterráneo o las personas en el bulevar.

Sharing your position, and sure that happens ...
You will not deny me that two hours for a cigar is a lot of cigar ... this is a little joke
Especially at dawn and it is cold by the sea, you can not imagine ... and they in the right clothes, no matter how Russian they are ...
But I do not think it's the issue of whether the girls go out to smoke or talk or whatever they feel like ... if no one gets into that, but why can not they observe that?
People see it so normal for girls to smoke in B1, nobody says anything. When there are parties or when the photographer goes out smoking, people look, see what there is, and decide to stay or go to another camera or another house ...
It is the freedom of the people that I defend and not restrain that possibility of deciding what I want or do not want to see.
In that I get my professional vein.