A Close One.

Scotsman84

Really surprised at how often people go through life doing stupid shit, making quick no-common-sense decisions, doing idiotic human stunts and human errors every day that can be fatal, hurtful or being close calls. Sure the odd accident does happen (even to me) but damn, these videos are so obvious that humans do their part for population control and maintaining jobs in the health care field (in particular, hospitals) and funeral homes.

Pretty soon I will get a phobia - being scared of human interaction - because people can end up hurting you or killing you because of their stupidity or carelessness. While I am at it, extreme sports or fast sporting activities are basically a death wish or desire for broken/mangled body parts. 

My advice - MASTURBATE AND HAVE SEX - much safer and fun.

Image result for live long and prosper gifs

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In Canada, all traffic stops when a school bus has flashing lights on when dropping of kids. The bus took off before the kids crossed the road. Kudos to the transport driver for doing hard braking. Shit lucky kid.

Wee shit won't do it again, that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...