A Close One.

Scotsman84

11 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Create an account to see this content!

My first reaction was - WTF - what was that guy thinking by grabbing the girl off the bike. Then I realized that he did that because he knew the car was coming and if the girl kept riding through the intersection she would have been run over and more seriously injured or killed. That was quick thinking on the guys part - kudos to him. 

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

My first reaction was - WTF - what was that guy thinking by grabbing the girl off the bike. Then I realized that he did that because he knew the car was coming and if the girl kept riding through the intersection she would have been run over and more seriously injured or killed. That was quick thinking on the guys part - kudos to him. 

Agree at first you wonder WTF is he doing but he probably saved her life. 

• 8 months later...
52 minutes ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Wonder how many passengers and crew members tossed their cookies (puked) during this rough ride. Even the captain of the ship is pretty much helpless when things get this bad. Weather report must of said "clear skies and calm waters" - lol. Gladly keep my two feet planted on solid ground.

23 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Wonder how many passengers and crew members tossed their cookies (puked) during this rough ride. Even the captain of the ship is pretty much helpless when things get this bad. Weather report must of said "clear skies and calm waters" - lol. Gladly keep my two feet planted on solid ground.

I wonder how many passengers shit their pants and needed a roll of toilet paper after it was over??8)