Leora and Paul - blowjob and sex videos

Paul is not what I would consider an energetic lover and Leora's needs are not much of a concern to him. I think I have only seen one time where he actually got off his back or side to get her in a doggy position with him on his knees.

even today Leora did the job; he was just sitting and watching Leora giving head, she was shagging a little bit sitting across him and then finally giving head that included climax in her mouth clearly visible. He did  n o t h i n g. Oh Lord give Leora a real piece of man and manhood. Amen 

Hans9999 I agree with you. I saw her do this a few times in the guest room where he just sat there and she sucked him off. Leora could use someone like Sasha with a good sized tool and lots of stamina to give her what she obviously needs. My personal fantasy for Leora would be for someone to give her fabulous butt a good spanking until it is nice and pink. I think she would really enjoy that, especially if she was getting screwed at the same time.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎25 at 9:32 PM, Jackmurrayeroticwriting said:

Had a look yesterday just at the right moment. Finally, Paul fucks her - sort of.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

First  of  all  thanks.   Didnt  realize  it  was  last  to  first . Played  4th  first  and  was  like   Damn paul  that's  it   ;D

Edited by StnCld316

Paul has to be the most unenthusiastic sexual partner ever. Looks like he is doing it cause he has to, not because he wants to. What a lazy ass lay! Poor Leora! She coudl have SO MUCH FUN with someone else. She doesn't know what she is missing.

Sitting at the Computer all day picking his nose seems to thrill him more.

These just get me more upset that Paul does not even try too give leora a good fuck she deserves. i really am beginning to think he is Gay. He gets limp 2 mins after she sucks him, and i think she gives good blow jobs, and he does not even try to help get her off. I would rather see Leora live there by herself and every couple days a repairman comes and visits and gives her the fuckin she deserves.