BURLESQUE (for a slow time or desperate time but not for the faint of heart - LMFAO))

dougiestyle4u

Here is a more recent video of Kiki La Chanteuse. You will notice that she has very little or no movement in her right arm and favors it. Kiki had a motor vehicle accident over a year ago and is pushing herself to recover as best she could physically, mentally and emotionally. She has lost friends due to the accident. I believe by working as she does (think this is a recent appearance since the accident - so kudos to her for not giving up) it will keep her morale up and strengthen her determination to get better. To me, she is a very beautiful girl with immense courage to deal with her disabilities (has some brain/head trauma that does creep up) and other personal issues. Must say, I love this girl and wish I knew her to be able to show support unlike people that turned their back on her. She is a very talented and lovely person. Kiki has a website for people to follow her progress.